News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Btw Trinidad and Tobago made a really great match against Sweden. Caribean soccer rules! :)
For T&T, this draw was like a victory. But to win you need to score, not only to defend. T&T defended well, they remind me of Paraguay in 1998 (see my comment about France-Paraguay on the previous post)...

BonzaiJoe

Portugal's group is weaker if you count all 4 teams, because France is a stronger team than Portugal, but what I was saying is that France HAS the easiest group. They face Switzerland, Togo and South Corea. Switzerland sucks, Togo sucks extremely, and South Corea was only a lucky team in 2002. Remember in 1994, they were considered the weakest team in the whole world cup.

Portugal has Angola (much better than Togo), Iran (not very good, but on level) and Mexico (better than any team in France's group except France).

Only Germany can compete, facing Ecuador, Poland and Costa Rica, but I think even that group is harder for Germany.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Only Germany can compete, facing Ecuador, Poland and Costa Rica, but I think even that group is harder for Germany.
:lol: You're not alone with that opinion...

Usrin

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"This has nothing to do with football, nor with WC, nor with us : none of us were born in 1956 (except AbuRaf).

Krys: it's not about 1956, but 1920 (neither AbuRaf was living then)! It's an absolute nonsense, but Hungarians can't stop crying for the territories they lost after World War I.

Btw, their "losses" gave freedom for other nations. For example, Slovaks lived under Hungarian occupation before 1920, when Hungary "lost" most of the ancient Slovak territories...

And who played the most amazing (and most effective) football on World Championships so far? Our Czech brothers! Congratulations, thanks for this beautiful evening! Dicksucker Yankees... :-D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Chulk

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"France has one of the easiest groups, there is no other good team in it. Even Germany's group seems to be stronger.
Easiest group is the one of Portugal. France group is only the 2nd easiest. :lol:
Mexico is not as bad as everyone thinks. I think they'll beat Portugal if Portugal doen'st take them seriously. Mexico is very high in the FIFA Ranking
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mislav

1998 - France deserved to win the championship. But some pesimists like to say that Croatia should have beaten France in semi finals. But we were also kind of lucky when beating the Netherlands for the 3rd place. If you watch the perfection of achieving our goals in that match (?uker and Prosine?ki), it was like "that perfect shots have to be tried cca 150 times to make it that perfect like ?uker's direct spin kick through legs of defender and around van der Saar, or kicking back turned (Prosine?ki) by intuition between both legs of the two world's best payed defenders at that time who played for the Netherlands! Suker and Prosine?ki had one try, they both make it a score and we defended ourselves the whole second half of the match, and succeded. That was hell of a game YEAH! :D

In my opinion Netherlands' team was the only which also should deserve the championship in 1998. They played awesome, and they are (for me) the big favorites for this championship (with Brasil).

Mislav

Vamologo, are you ready for Brasil vs. Croatia?

I invited some friends to watch the match at my place, we'll support our players by drinking the official World Cup sponsored bear!

By the way, tell your team they should take it easy...not running and passing the ball to much... hehe ;)

CTG

Brasil vs Croatia... hmmm... let's cheer for the Europeans in this case! :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Usrin"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"This has nothing to do with football, nor with WC, nor with us : none of us were born in 1956 (except AbuRaf).

Krys: it's not about 1956, but 1920 (neither AbuRaf was living then)! It's an absolute nonsense, but Hungarians can't stop crying for the territories they lost after World War I.

Btw, their "losses" gave freedom for other nations. For example, Slovaks lived under Hungarian occupation before 1920, when Hungary "lost" most of the ancient Slovak territories...
I was thinking about what we talked some years ago with Akoss :
30th september 1956, Soviet Union tanks leave Budapest. Revolution is starting.
2nd October, Hungarian reporters write in French newspapers to ask for France help in front of Soviet Union to find back their freedom. France didn't want to do anything.
4th of October, Soviet tanks come back into Budapest, killing numerous people and stopped the "revolution". Hungarians, like all other Soviet dominated countries, will have to wait for Perestro?ka (M. Gorbatchev) to find back freedom progressively.

In 1920, it was not only France, but also UK and Italy that forced the Empire of Austria and Hungaria to be dismantled.

Quote from: "Usrin"And who played the most amazing (and most effective) football on World Championships so far? Our Czech brothers! Congratulations, thanks for this beautiful evening! Dicksucker Yankees... :-D
As I told before, Czech team will go far in this WC. They play really good. USA are as crappy as ever, they got what they deserved, and I hope they will finish last in their group.

Quote from: "Chulk"Mexico is not as bad as everyone thinks. I think they'll beat Portugal if Portugal doens't take them seriously. Mexico is very high in the FIFA Ranking
FIFA ranking doesn't mean anything. This is WC ! Everything can happen.
Look at history : there is often an outsider in semi-finals : Croatia in 1998, South Korea (with a lot of referee's help in quarter-final versus Spain :x ) in 2002 for example.
But Mexico beating Portugal... Mmmm, it won't happen.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Portugal's group is weaker if you count all 4 teams, because France is a stronger team than Portugal, but what I was saying is that France HAS the easiest group. They face Switzerland, Togo and South Corea. Switzerland sucks, Togo sucks extremely, and South Corea was only a lucky team in 2002. Remember in 1994, they were considered the weakest team in the whole world cup.

Portugal has Angola (much better than Togo), Iran (not very good, but on level) and Mexico (better than any team in France's group except France).
Angola is better than Togo, right. But Iran is even weaker than South Korea. Switzerland is same level as Mexico I think.
I told that France group is 2nd easiest because France always have problems versus Switzerland. I don't know why, maybe it's because numerous Switzerland players play in French clubs and so they know the French football. They always forced France to play different than usual, they can make our players loose their concentration. Portugal won't have that kind of problem versus Mexico.

Mislav

Quote from: "CTG"Brasil vs Croatia... hmmm... let's cheer for the Europeans in this case! :)

Woooohoooo!!! :D

vamologocomisso

DAMMIT!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

I missed alot of messages. :cry:

I will start to read and comment all the bullshit you all had said, hahahaha :-D  :-D  :-D  :twisted:  :oops:

Mislav, Here in Brasil the game its gone be at 16:00hrs, but all over the country, all the employee will be dispensed from work...
\:D/  \:D/  \:D/  :smt041  :smt041  :smt038  :smt030  :supz:  :smt005

yeeeeesssss!!! Im very happy.....
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

For Alain and Kryss:
  Yes, in 98 france had a great time, like others;
  Paraguai and Croacia would win if the lucky was by their side, but it was by france side. It was an equal game, anyone could won that match, like brasil and holand, for example;
  Still about 98: Im sure that the history that was telled here was a huge joke: that nike had buyed the tittle from brasil for france, because ronaldo was sponsored by nike, and "had" an epillepsi attack (im sure the word its not like that, but its ok ;)), and blablablabla...
  Last comment about 98: I congrat France for that tittle, BUT france was not very superior than alot of others teams, AND I hate france guts ever since :cry:

Still about France: You all seem very optimistic, but dont forget about the favouritism in 2002, the biggest shame for france and argentina. And yes, I was very happy about it, hahaha :twisted:

France plays a nice, beautifull and ofennsive football, that should be allways the way to play. I was a little disapointed about the last 2 friendly matchs, and if france play like that, you dont deserve to win  :roll:

now I have to lunch very quick, I will attack some more later  :wink:  :twisted:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"France plays a nice, beautifull and ofennsive football, that should be allways the way to play. I was a little disapointed about the last 2 friendly matchs, and if france play like that, you dont deserve to win  :roll:
After what happened to Cisse, match versus China was a little bit "killed" as French players were always thinking about it instead of playing football.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

So far from the big teams only Germany and Italy played like they should have played. The other teams were disappointment (England, Portugal etc.). Let's see what Brazil and France can do tonight. I'm still insisting on my tips: Brazil will have a tight win, but France will have to face a disappointing tie.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "al il professore"i dont trust germany (two goals? against costa rica? are you kidding???) and argentina (ivory coast played so slowly i don't understand how argentina couldnt score three more goals!) england is playing football like "the dirty dozen" It's france and brasil world cup.

Agree in every part.

Quote from: "al il professore"It's france and brasil world cup
Lets see how our contries will play today.

Koller from Chzech Rep maybe will be injuried until the end of the championship. :!: