News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Spain shocked me on a positive way, Ukraine was simply SHIT. I wonder if this Cup will be the big one for the hispans or not...

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "al il professore"in general no team can play faster against 0-10 defenses like italy 1901-2006

true indeed!!! :-D

where is Ukraine ??? :?

so far Germany 0 x 0 Poland. Maybe the first game came out that way because of the weak team of costa rica. :roll:

I think that in this second round, the "thruth" will show up about everybody, hehehe :wink:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY LUCKY GERMAN ELEVEN!!!

BonzaiJoe

YAY! Way to go Germany  :D

I'm very disappointed with Ukraine, I thought they would go very far, but now it looks unlikely :-/ lucky that they have a relatively weak group.

And tomorrow, Costa Rica will show their true skill and beat Ecuador :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Let's vote: which game is the least interesting?

a, Togo - South Corea
b, Tunesia - Saudi Arabia
c, Costa Rica - Ecuador

:lol:

BonzaiJoe

Tunesia - Saudi Arabia! I didn't care the least about that game, and I don't suppose it was very interesting (didn't see it though). I'm looking very much forward to Costa Rica - Ecuador tomorrow, and it's also very important for Group A: who will reach the 1/8 finals along with Germany? It has to be either Costa Rica or Ecuador

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Tunesia - Saudi Arabia!

22 terrorists  :-D

Our prime minister said once: Saudi football players are terrorists.

Quote from: "pestiside.hu (February 2005)"For the second time in two days, Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcs?ny has been forced to publicly apologize for saying something dumb over the weekend. First came his act of contrition for saying that opposition leader Viktor Orb?n should "shut his mouth." Then, barely a day later, the PM was forced to retract a wisecrack he made saying that the national football team had fought with "death-defying courage" against the "Arab terrorists," by which he apparently meant the Saudi squad that tied Hungary in a "pathetic" 0-0 match last week.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "pestiside.hu (February 2005)"Saudi squad that tied Hungary in a "pathetic" 0-0 match last week.
LOL ! A draw with Saudi Arabia !
Now I know why Hungary is not qualified for World Cup since many years. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ecuador will beat Costa Rica surely, and they will play against Germany for the first place in the group. The question is not that Ecuador or Costa Rica would qualify on 2nd place. It's rather a question that who will win the group - the dirty Germans or Team Ecuador.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"YAY! Way to go Germany  :D

I'm very disappointed with Ukraine, I thought they would go very far, but now it looks unlikely :-/ lucky that they have a relatively weak group.

And tomorrow, Costa Rica will show their true skill and beat Ecuador :-)
Germany was lucky. And if they play this way, they may lose versus Ecuador and be 2nd of their group.
Ecuador will beat Costa-Rica 2-1.

I was disappointed by France, Sweden, Poland and Ukraine so far. And surprised by Ecuador.
Czech Rep. and Spain are as good as I expected.
France HAVE TO be 1st of his group in order not to face Spain in 1/8 final.

CTG

Fuckin' dirty England! skid you, Kamikava Toru, dirty yellow risefeeder (because of steailng the goal from T&T)!  Somebody must crack gay Beckham's leg...

Btw England knows two types of goals:

a, Beckham fixed kick - somebody suffers the ball in.

b, a fast but crappy forward gets the ball in a contra attack, runs without great tricks and shots.

No fantasy in their game...

al il professore

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Tunesia - Saudi Arabia!

22 terrorists  :-D

I think the CIA terror alert monitors were on RED with 22 arab names gathered on the center of the pitch in one of the world cup stadium.

QuoteI was disappointed by France, Sweden, Poland and Ukraine so far. And surprised by Ecuador.
Czech Rep. and Spain are as good as I expected.
France HAVE TO be 1st of his group in order not to face Spain in 1/8 final.

France will beat spain on the next turn. because France is not ukraine, and spain is... not France! France will win the world cup, and spain will watch us win it from home. (sorry, I had to speak like that, my spanish friends I am just fed up with them viva espana...) the best spanish championship players are not spanish and the best spanish player (raul) is... injured! pichichi David Villa does the job though.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Quote from: "CTG"Fuckin' dirty England!

the dirty dozen... and wayne rooney the icing on the cake!

Quote from: "CTG"Somebody must crack gay Beckham's leg...

beckham is not a gay he is just an english metrosexual.

hence somebody won't break his leg, he will break himself something on his own.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Do you still have that Prime Minister, CTG? :-)

Hmm, my predictions don't seem to be very good. Today I hope Ivory Coast will beat Holland.

There have been no surprises in this world cup so far :-/

al il professore