News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ouverture facile - easy opening

Started by Krys TOFF, November 24, 2006, 03:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Check this website : http://www.ouverture-facile.com/

Originally, it was only a French one but now it's also available in English.

The goal is to "open" each level. At this date there are 93 levels. I reached level 34 (in French) in one month and stopped a few months ago but I'm starting it again in order to continue and reach the last levels.

Each level is the English version of the French one.
You'll have to think, think, and think again as long as the level become higher.
Sometimes you'll find a level easy, sometimes you'll spend 2 hours or more before finding the solution.

If you can't go further than step 5 alone, this game is not for you, your mind is not crazy enough.

One last thing : never forget that Google is your friend, it will help you a lot during this game.

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 24, 2006, 03:44:00 PM
Check this website : http://www.ouverture-facile.com/

Originally, it was only a French one but now it's also available in English.

The goal is to "open" each level. At this date there are 93 levels. I reached level 34 (in French) in one month and stopped a few months ago but I'm starting it again in order to continue and reach the last levels.

Each level is the English version of the French one.
You'll have to think, think, and think again as long as the level become higher.
Sometimes you'll find a level easy, sometimes you'll spend 2 hours or more before finding the solution.

If you can't go further than step 5 alone, this game is not for you, your mind is not crazy enough.

One last thing : never forget that Google is your friend, it will help you a lot during this game.
How do I answer?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Answer what ?
Find your way to the next level.
At which level do you want to write an answer ? Level 1 ? You just have to click to reach level 2.

Don't forget to save your porgress (but don't erase cookies then) or write the level pathway and name on a paper to go back directly to it at the next time you play.

BonzaiJoe

Oh no, not this game... It looked really interesting (so hard!), but I found it a bit too random when I tried it. Too many solutions depending on strange details. But very unique concept, and a must if you love puzzles
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Too bad for me, I'm not enough patient.

Krys TOFF

At which level did you stop BJ and CTG ?

CTG

BonzaiJoe

I think I only got to 7 or something, and that was even together with a friend (but only trying for about 1 or 2 hours)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I got to the one using sndrec32 - obviously you have to reverse the sound, but as I have linux it's a bit complicated than that and got fed up. I'll continue later!

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 26, 2006, 01:26:23 AM
Answer what ?
At which level do you want to write an answer ? Level 1 ? You just have to click to reach level 2.

Don't forget to save your porgress (but don't erase cookies then) or write the level pathway and name on a paper to go back directly to it at the next time you play.
Click where? I still don't get it
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on November 30, 2006, 01:11:37 AM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 26, 2006, 01:26:23 AM
Answer what ?

Click where? I still don't get it
Level 1 is easy. One tip : open up your mind. ;)

CTG

LOL my firewall hates this game too. I can't open the site since I refreshed NIS.