News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2003 (Refreshing Everytime)

Started by Shoegazing Leo, February 02, 2003, 04:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

OK, let me mention Hungarian championship again. Gy?ri ETO shows something bad, worse then before. Just follow the results!

Halad?s-ETO         2-0
ETO-Balaton FC     0-0
Videoton-ETO        2-0
ETO-B?k?scsaba    1-0
MTK-ETO               4-1
ETO-?jpest            0-0
Sopron-ETO           1-2
ETO-ZTE                4-3
P?cs-ETO               1-0
ETO-Ferencv?ros    0-1
Debrecen-ETO        1-0
ETO-Halad?s           6-0

Standing of Gy?ri ETO FC (from 12 teams):

9th Gy?ri ETO FC 12 4W 2D 6L 14-15 14pts

The only thing i say: SHIT!

CTG

Balaton FC-Gy?ri ETO 1-0
Gy?ri ETO-Videoton    2-2

Nightmare...  :roll:

Mingva

wheeeeee, latvians qualified to the finals of EURO'2004  :!: And that a big victory for dutch against Scotland.

Shoegazing Leo

Spain vs. Norway...
The norwegian goalkeeper kicks the ball... and the ball reaches the spanish and go to the goal...

Brazil vs. Uruguay: three errors of brazilian defence, 3 uruguayan goals...

Venezuela vs. Bol?via: 90 minutes, Bol 1-0 Ven... In 2 minutes: Ven 2-1 Bol...

CTG

B?k?scsaba - ETO 2-0

B?k?scsaba was the last one in the championship...  :?

BonzaiJoe

FC K?benhavn - ?rhus GF   1 - 1

FC K?benhavn are the danish champions :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Baktal?r?nth?za - Kazincbarcika 2-1 (0-1)

This is the end of the autumn season, we'll continue in March.
We are in 5th place (out of 16) at half way point.

5. Kazincbarcikai SC    15 7 4 4 34-25 25pts
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

alanrotoi

There is nothing to say but:

BOCA JUNIORS is now the intercontinental cup champion (3rd time!). This time the fallen team is AC Milan.

I heared the Milan is valued in 450 millions of euros and Boca only 70 or 75. In papers this match should finish Milan 5 - Boca 0 but in the stadium it is different.

I'm proud and happy to see an argenitinan team in the top of the planet for 3rd time, it is not cassual. It is incredible but this year they won everything: local championship, Copa Am?rica and Intercontinental Cup!!
I only have to add this is the second best team of Argentina ;)

The team:

El Virrey:

The Best:

Argammon

Just to inform you alan; The intercontinantal cup does not really has a high value in europe as it's only 1 game.If you ask a team if it would rather win the national championship/ or some europe cup or the intercontinental cup it would always say ' national/europe'

This may sound weird but here is another example which you might not know.In europe the best teams of the leagues play in the champions league and the teams placed a bit lower play in the uefa cup...... And like there is the intercontinental cup (champions league winner last year against south american champ) there is a 'supercup' uefa cup winner against champions league winner.And as I recall the uefa cup winners are leading like 9:1 !!!

Which basically says the so called weaker cup dominated the winner vs winner cup!

Why? Hard to say,maybe a single game depends to much on luck OR the so called weaker clubs are spending a lot more effort to win the supercup or intercontinantal cup than the 'fed and full' champions league winner....

alanrotoi

Just to inform you argammon. AC Milan traveled to Japan and wanted to win. They couldn't.

Argammon

Sure they wanted to win,the champions league (stronger cup) winner wants to win against the uefa cup (weaker cup) winner as well,but yet the uefa cup winner (weaker cup) keeps winning the duel.

There is a difference between really wanting to win and 'ok let's try to win it'.And Boca did not even play well and was the cleary worse team over 90% of the match.

Argammon

Imagine we would say the winner of IMSA cup has to duel the winner of zakstunts! on only 1 track!

I think we all agree zakstunts is the much stronger competition but then again I bet the imsa cup winner would put a lot more effort into winning that duel than the zakstunts winner ;)