News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I want to kick...

Started by CTG, November 07, 2004, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friker

Quote from: Chulk on February 28, 2013, 10:51:20 PM
Quote from: Friker on February 28, 2013, 10:39:30 PM
:D with my knees I would be a reserve sitting next to AbuRaf for most season :)
Come on! You're young, what's wrong with your knees?
I play frisbee ultimate. that speaks for itself :) (every frisbee player has problems with knees..) but I am ready to play a few matches in the stunts team :) for the glory and victory of this stunts community! :)

alanrotoi

I can imagine CTG's character in Captain Tsubasa: a defender that can create two shadows for an instant to prevent the striker overtake him :D

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 28, 2013, 10:59:10 PM
I can imagine CTG's character in Captain Tsubasa: a defender that can create two shadows for an instant to prevent the striker overtake him :D

You mean like Gertize, Brazilian GK in Cap. Tsubasa II for NES?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FavOGrHKfCE#t=97s
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

HAHAHA didn't know about that! Very funny!

Duplode

Great topic, and nice idea from Chulk ("We should form a Stunts football team like CTG's FIFA team, but with everybody choosing its position"). As for me, it is/was rather like for Chulk and Friker, only a lot worse :D. Featherweight, very fast runner, unfatigable and an annoying marker; crap skill-wise but decent at passing and finding spaces. Though I mostly played 5v5, I guess something like right wing back would be sensible (or defensive midfielder, if one ignores the lack of bulk).

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on February 28, 2013, 05:02:41 PM
In 11vs11 I usually play center back, defensive midfielder or SMF. That's because I'm quite fast and strong, not that talented for offensive tasks and hardly ever get tired, so I can run a lot pressing the offensive players on the other team. I can shoot pretty hard too, so sometimes (specially when playing DMF) I wait for any rebounds that may fall at around 25m from the goal and shoot from there.

In 7vs7 or 5vs5 I'm always a center back. That's were my lots of hours watching football pay off, as I'm a great tactic defender and being fast makes it easier (as field is about 15m wide). Also, as there's not much space, it's hard to be an offensive player if you don't have enough finesse to play in reduced spaces (I surely don't)

When i played football I was usually put to the location I do the least harm :)

alanrotoi

Somebody make the field drowing!

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 01, 2013, 02:36:31 AM
When i played football I was usually put to the location I do the least harm :)

We had a special position name for that in primary school: "corner flag". :D

My strengths and weaknesses on the football field:

+ proper physical strength (to stop anybody; only in the past ::))
+ good reflexes
+ crazy enough to step / jump into any strong shots
+ high speed without ball (only in the past)
+ strong shots
+ stealing the ball quite easily

- awful dribbling
- weak mediorce ball handling
- damned weak shot accuracy
- weak mediorce stamina
- disposed to mental collapse when losing
- as a goalkeeper: catching strong, flat shots