News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

So, who will come here?

Started by N McRae, January 15, 2002, 02:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N McRae

Question: Who will come here?

Answer: Nobody.

Zak, I saw your name on my who's on-line today. No one will come here because they all still go here. JTK and KHR may have left to, but I understand that now, I accept them being away now, and I replied to your obscene message. You'll never appologise, so you probably won't be back at my board. That's okay, you can keep this board but like I said nobody will come here. Also, lots of people still come to the Stunts MessageCenter.

Go ahead and ban me. I'll never post on this board again no matter what you do. Edited by: N McRae at: 1/15/02 2:03:52 am

Bonzai Joe

Hi, I am Nobody! Glad to see you here!

Well Neil..... I will come here. At least the leader of this board is a very nice guy and I don't think there will be so much bureaucracy and "Politics" here.

zaqrack

Look Neil,

this board wasn`t made to compete with yours. I only made it, because the "comments on scores" was getting very popular, and making a forum is about an hour work only, so why not. And when it`s up, why shouldn`t I make some other areas?

Also, what`s the difference...

- I don`t want to make this forum bigger, I only want to make people feel good when writing here.

-  I won`t have any moderators, until I really need them, but that means dozens of messages per day, which I`ll never have, nor want to have.  

-  I won`t ban you or edit your message, because I accept critics as well as gratulations -or at least I try.

You`re welcome to write here when you want to, as everybody who likes stunts, altough you wrote you won`t write. :) And yes, I won`t apologise, because I don`t see what wrong I have done, and I don`t like the rules of your board, but I have no problem with you.

ben snel

neil, stop this!

I've hade enough of your petty dominant behaviour

you're a child!

leave us alone!

N McRae

Quote:     Originally posted by Bonzai Joe

Hi, I am Nobody! Glad to see you here!

Well Neil..... I will come here. At least the leader of this board is a very nice guy and I don't think there will be so much bureaucracy and "Politics" here.

WHAT? I'm surprised you changed over to posting here. Oh well, it's up to you whichever board you feel you're best posting on and that's not my problem.

Quote:     Originally posted by ZakKrack

this board wasn`t made to compete with yours...

I understand that.

...I only made it, because the "comments on scores" was getting very popular...

This is what I meant by the above "I understand that." It's okay to have a separate board for popular Stunts contests. From what I understand, I think you also plan to have some forums for other games here besides Stunts. That's okay. The reason why I felt a little   pushy when I posted the original message to this topic was because I had thoughts that you made this board just as a replacement board because you got banned from mine. I heard of other people who have done this.

I don`t want to make this forum bigger, I only want to make people feel good when writing here.

Quote:   I don`t want to make this forum bigger

That's okay. All that stuff is up to you. It's your board, not mine.

...and I don`t like the rules of your board...

Well, maybe you would like to tell me what I can do to change them and that might make everyone feel better.

Quote:     Originally posted by ben snel

neil, stop this!

I've hade enough of your petty dominant behaviour

you're a child!

leave us alone!

Look, WHAT DID I DO? All I did was post one little rude comment about JTK and KHR's absence then you go and make a big deal out of it then everyone starts leaving. I posted several messages on my board explaining why things went this way but NO ONE EVER READ ANY OF THEM. The only other thing I feel in my opinion that you all should hate me for is because I edited someone's message a long time ago because they didn't post in English, but I fixed that right away (and said I was sorry) by changing the rules of my board. Why are you all taking this as politics-related issues and things like that? I'm really trying my best to be understanding and polite in all this. Maybe you guys move too fast and aren't concerned about ANYTHING only because YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING, maybe I'll go commit suicide just to make you all happy. I don't want to even get more mad at you than I am already and start spamming and swearing. So before I do, the peer's only a twenty minute walk away from me so why don't I go jump off it just to make you all happy. If that would be your way of feeling better about this, that's fine. Like I said, I tried to be understanding at first so this wouldn't happen but yet again YOU DIDN'T READ.

P.S. I see this board even had CSC Gold already. Zak was one of the people who thought I best don't risk paying $30 for this. You just watch, my board shall soon have it too. Also, you don't have to register to post at my board while here you have to register. Again, I leave that up to you because this is your board. Edited by: N McRae at: 1/15/02 10:46:05 pm

Bonzai Joe

It's not one board or the other. This is not like choosing sides in a war! I will be posting at this place and at your forum. I really still fail to see all the problems that you seem to create in your mind...

Sincerely

Bonzai joe

zaqrack

Neil!

I didn`t order CSC Gold, I got a gratis week.

I`ve sent you a long mail, hope it helps end this all.

Zak

N McRae

Zak, check your E-mail. I replied.

zaqrack

it's incredible, and probably most of you dont know who we are talking about, but Neil still continues to update his site  :o

http://www.stuntsillusion.com/

(but his future-telling skills are somewhat weak  :D)

Krys TOFF

That's so funny to see that old message, as Neil's forum never managed to get up to 100 messages (I was main poster with 15 messages or so ;D) and is now dead since a long time.

CTG

Neil McRae? Muhahahahahaha... Weakling. Who cares about him?