News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mail addresses

Started by Mark L. Rivers, November 28, 2007, 08:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Hi all, in order to send the invite/advice for ISM 2008, I miss only the mail addresses of Werda and CTG. After a rapid search I found nothing. It seems they are not joined to the Forum and checking ZakStunts, I found only a participation of CTG in 2005, but in pipsqueaks page there's not his mail address near his name. Does anybody know their mail addresses? Thanks in advance.

Krys TOFF

CTG should have them as they race USC. ;)

CTG

Mark: I'm going to send you the full mailing list of USC (with some old addresses too).

Edit: mailing list sent in personal message

Krys TOFF

Mmmm, maybe I could have said : "Send e-mail to CTG, they are some of his ghosts." ;D Kidding. ;)

CTG

Akoss was my strongest ghost ever... ;D

CTG

Guys! Does anybody know the official workplace (Agrana) e-mail address of Krys? I really wonder what happened to him - maybe we can find him there. He always announced a possible absence, like when there was a problem with internet connection/went on holidays/had guests. :-\

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on September 24, 2008, 01:20:37 PM
Guys! Does anybody know the official workplace (Agrana) e-mail address of Krys? I really wonder what happened to him - maybe we can find him there. He always announced a possible absence, like when there was a problem with internet connection/went on holidays/had guests. :-\
I don't thing we will find him there, he would have logged in from work to say he had connection issues or anything else... I'm afraid he probably broke his hip or something like that and he can't get out of bed or anything... Maybe we could contact his kids (they took part in some of zak tracks I think...) and ask them. Zacky?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on September 24, 2008, 06:17:17 PM
Maybe we could contact his kids (they took part in some of zak tracks I think...) and ask them.

As far as I remember Warner Bros replays were sent from Krys' e-mail address.

CTG

Zak: do you remember Krys Toff's postal address? If he won't appear this week, maybe we should contact him by letter.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 20, 2008, 08:01:59 AM
Usually Krys advices about his holidays. Moreover, when a FTT race was finished, he never missed to post after more than one day...  By now, we are at the 6th day after the race...
And if his PC was crashed, he anyway could post from the work, from a friend's PC, (or from an Internet cafè just not to make us worried)... I'm starting to think he has a serious problem...  :-\

As I wrote last Saturday on "FTT0107" topic I'm really worried too. I tried to search in Internet for "Christophe Van Houtte" - "Trilbardou" in order to find something (alternative e-mail registered on other sites, news) but I didn't find anything...

BonzaiJoe

Has he passed by some important actions in the FTT world, or are you only worried because of his 12-day absence from the forum? I'm a bit worried too... But it could still be he just hasn't felt like logging on for a while or has had to cut down on his internet use because he's too busy. I have gone away for longer than that in the past and nobody worried about me (nor should you have). But if we can find his mail address, we should really ask him what's going on. Maybe he has registered mail addresses on other boards like BATRacer or TrackMania?
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Krys TOFF posted on the BATRacers forum on September 21. I think he's just deserted us :)

BonzaiJoe

I have also found his postal address, just so you know. But I will not post it here...

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 24, 2008, 08:45:14 PM
Krys TOFF posted on the BATRacers forum on September 21. I think he's just deserted us :)

Grrrrr...  >:( ;D

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 24, 2008, 08:48:03 PM
I have also found his postal address, just so you know. But I will not post it here...

If he was active at BATRacer, maybe it's useless at the moment.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 24, 2008, 08:45:14 PM

Good news!  :)  Anyway, it's really very strange he totally missed to update FTT site after the race finished last 14th Sep avoiding also to write whatever comment on the forum about it...   ???