News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Visegrád (USC 55)

Started by CTG, December 17, 2007, 10:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

And my car? I haven't raced yet and don't know the reference time, only the 1:00.00.

CTG

Duplode

Very fine the new scoreboard scheme  :)

Chulk

1:00.00 base is great. No calculation is possible. See you all in scoreboard!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Indy and GTO drivers have a great chance to make a good result at the end: I just discovered some possible powergear tricks on this track that I can't do with minimal racing time...

CTG

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey... there is/are GTO drivers in the pack!!! Sorry for removing...

Explanation: Bonzai Joe uploaded a replay with Ferrari GTO and a possible powergear way. It wouldn't be fair with non-GTO drivers to keep it on the Forum.

BonzaiJoe

Well... I don't hink anyone using that power gear way would get very good results :D Apart from the 1:30 penalty time, getting into power gear takes about 20-30 seconds in itself.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

CTG

7 new replays from CTG, update is coming in the night.

CTG

Somehow I feel my main problem will be Indy and GTO...

CTG

Duplode is leading again - he makes me mad, I have to improve with all the cars... :D

CTG

Bah... I just saw Duplode's new time (update soon). It's really strong...

CTG

Total hiding?!? I'm quite ill at the moment - I think I'm going to improve only on the last day (if I feel any better). If I can't... well Duplode will have a big luck then. :)

CTG

Here comes the new pack of replays with 10-10 minutes of playing with each cars. Unfortunately I couldn't improve with Chulk's car, while Duplode's one worked better now (I had a good semi-replay when I finished racing last time). All the other replays were improved with smaller or bigger difference - but this one wasn't the last try from me. Next shot comes with the deadline. ;)

Chulk

Good to know you couldn't improve with my car, I couldn't either as I was focused on Acura's replay and now I'm studying hard for an exam next week. But I'll find some time to try to improve it. Even if I have to fail the exam! (No stallin way!!!  :D)

PS: f.ucking is replaced by Stallin here, not skiding...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)