News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports 2008-

Started by CTG, April 20, 2008, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Chulk on August 14, 2008, 05:26:19 AM
Superdoped Alain Bernard got 200m breastroke golden medal... A few months ago he was 4 secs slower than his time...

Wow, that's rather blatant :)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

F U C K  O F F   Andrea Minguzzi!!! Eat poisoned spagetti, asshole! >:(

CTG

Where's Akoss? He should write the usual daily summary.

CTG

Well-done, László Cseh! His third silver medal in Beijing (200 m individual medley), all of these second places were behind ultra-hyper-super-extradoped, gene modified cheater asshole Michael Phelps. If Phelps is going to fail at a dope test in the close future, Cseh becomes a three times olympic champion. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, it's time to sum up the past Olympic days.

We still suck, this is my first observation. So far: 0 gold, 4 silver and 1 bronze medal for Hungary.

In fencing, don't know what's happening, events are almost finished, and we still only have one little bronze medal from Ildikó Mincza. Today, our big favourite men's epee team sucked in the quarter finals. Guess against who: China (43:45)... It was one of our biggest gold medal chances. Then they took 5th place very easily against Ukraine and Venezuela...

In boxing, finally we won a match, Szellö knocked out his opponent yesterday and advanced to the quarter finals (Tuesday). The others all sucked.

In shooting, Sidi finished in a very disappointing 39th place in another event, which, in his opinion, were his stronger event than the one in which he finished 6th... Olympic title holder Diána Igaly only finished 13th...

Rowing: former world champions Varga/Hirling duo is only participating in the C final (13-18th places)...

Cycling: László Bodrogi sucked on the mountainous terrain in the individual time trial event, finishing in a disappointing 27th place, well off the pace...

Judo: all the events are finished, no medal, no Olympic points, but the referees are faulty in this, too. Against Miklós Ungvári, they were cheating heavily. Dániel Hadfi was very unlucky, he was leading in the match with a yuko and was still attacking, but his Kazakh opponent made a counterattack on him, which meant a waz-ari against Hadfi. In another action, Hadfi throw his opponent on the tatami on the Kazakh's back, which would have meant an ippon for him. The f*cking cheater jury said the Kazakh started the action and not Hadfi, which meant another waz-ari for him, and Hadfi lost the match with this... We finished with four 7th places in judo overall.

Wrestling: not bad. As CTG mentioned, one silver for Fodor&Hungary. In the final, we were 15 seconds from gold, Fodor was just defending, which was a mistake, the Italian Minguzzi (what a disgusting name!) threw him, and won. There was a cheated bronze medal match against Péter Bácsi, the French opponent got 3 points for nothing... Lörincz was very unlucky, he lost with two drawn sets against a Cuban. He was a victim of the new silly rules... He was not the only Hungarian who dropped out of the competition without a commited attack against him...

Tennis: Ágnes Szávay and Gréta Arn sucked against a Japanese duo, so no Hungarian survived the first round there.

Swimming: a bit disappointing 5th place for Dániel Gyurta in 200 breaststroke. If he had swam the time he had swam in the heat round, he would have won the silver medal... But László Cseh won her third silver medal in the games, sucking from Phelps for the third time, but beating Lochte (200 medley). The 4x200 women's freestyle relay finished in a surprisingly good 6th place. Evelyn Verrasztó and the good-looking Nikolett Szepesi just missed out from the 200 backstroke final. Krisztián Takács finished in an unlucky 9th position in 50 metres freestyle. Generally I'm not unsatisfied with the performance of our swimmers.

Athletics: Krisztián Pars, our medal hope, threw 80.07 metres with the hammer, he is in the final of course with that. He had the biggest throw with that in the qualifying round!!! Anikó Kálovics can run tonight in the women's 10 000 metres final.

Springboard diving: Nóra Barta made the last 18 (semi final), she is there lying in the 18th position.

Handball: WE BEAT GERMANY IN A DRAMATIC MATCH!!! From 15-20, our girls won 25-24! Really good. Germany also lost against Sweden, Brazil beat impressive South Korea, so things are really messed up in our group! We will play against Russia 14:45 CET!

1 Russia 5 points/3 matches
2 Hungary 5 points/3 matches
3 Korea 5 points/4 matches
4 Brazil 3 points/4 matches
5 Sweden 2 points/4 matches
6 Germany 2 points/4 matches

Water polo: Good victory with a good defensive play against Spain (8-5). That must be enough for the group victory, which would mean an automatic top4 berth. The women's team beat Greece 10-4, and won the group with that. With that, they are already in the top4, and they will be playing against Italy or Holland for the finals. In the other half of the tree: USA-Australia/China for the final. As for a semi final, Italy is a convenient opponent I think, USA or Australia would have been worse. We have 60% to win our semi final.

Some non-Hungarian events: still cheater Chinese and Korean sportsmen and sportswomen and referees! I saw a good France-Croatia handball match, both teams played really well. France won, poor Croatians, they have a lot of injured key players. A gymnast from Vietnam failed the doping test! That is hilarious, he was finishing in last position there!  ;D ;D ;D Serbia just beat USA in water polo (4-2), it seems that maybe they are not as strong now as in most of the cases. Poor Laure Manaudou, she is really out of form. Or she just can't/doesn't want to keep the pace with the ultradoped other swimmers? Don't know the truth, but my dick would really like to feel to be inside her pussy.  ;D Federer is in real trouble, lost against Blake... this is annoying, motherfucker Nadal will be Olympic champion and world No.1...

More to come!  :-X
Chürműű! :-)

3366.60 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Result:

Russia-Hungary 33-24... awful play... ???
Chürműű! :-)

3366.60 km

Chulk

2 new doping cases: Jong Su Kim (North Korea), won a silver medal on pistol 50m men and a bronce in pistol 10m .Thi Ngan Thuong Do (Vietnam), took part in gymnastics artistics female events.

Athetics: Usain Bolt won male 100m in 9.69 and celebraiting before the end, what shows he could have done probably a bit faster. AMAZING!

Argentina results:
Male Basketball team beat Iran 97-82 and has already clinched 2nd place in group stage. Will probaly face China or Greece.
Female Hockey team beat Germany 4-0 and is almost qualified for semi-fnals. Last match against the weakest team on the group, New Zealand.
In Yachting, Espinola & Lange finished 1st and 2nd today and are in 3rd position overall after 3 races.
Football team is having a hard time against The Netherlands. Deserves to win but a lucky Dutch goal tied the game 1-1. (Watch Messi's goal, great!)

Edit1: On the 72nd minute, Ustari (GK) injured. Romero substituted him. I have a bad feeling about the rest of the match...
Edit2: End of 90', 1-1. Another 30 minutes of suffering...
Edit3: 105': Magic pass from Messi, nice definition by Di Maria with the outer part of the foot. 2-1 for us. End of ET1. Banega came in for Di Maria (he was quite tired) to gain control of the ball
Edit4: End of match. 2-1. Tuesday, 10 am (GMT+3): Argentina Vs. Brazil in semifinals.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

As César Cielo bulleted past through Bernard, Sullivan et al. at 50m freestyle, we have got our first gold! 8) It's the first Olympic victory for Brazilian swimming as well.

Quote from: Chulk on August 16, 2008, 04:08:04 PM
Edit4: End of match. 2-1. Tuesday, 10 am (GMT+3): Argentina Vs. Brazil in semifinals.

Ha! Tuesday 10AM means it's likely I'll be able to watch this, how lucky... ;D

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on August 16, 2008, 06:18:55 PM
As César Cielo bulleted past through Bernard, Sullivan et al. at 50m freestyle, we have got our first gold! 8) It's the first Olympic victory for Brazilian swimming as well.

Quote from: Chulk on August 16, 2008, 04:08:04 PM

Ha! Tuesday 10AM means it's likely I'll be able to watch this, how lucky... ;D
GOOD LUCK FOR THE MATCH!
No way!  ;D ;D

Chulk

Perez - Curuchet won Madison Competition (Cycling) gold medal! Great for them but specially for Curuchet, who is retiring.
With this gold medal, we climbed form position 66th with 0-0-1 to 40th place with 1-0-1. Brazil is 39th with 1-0-5. We will overtake them as we have Silver for sure in football. But then they will overtake us back, when both Men's and Women's Volleyball teams win their gold medals.

zaqrack

yes I saw that gold, it was a nice race! Congratulations!

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on August 19, 2008, 06:07:02 PM
I saw that gold
I couldn't. I was at university when it happened, I just got out at the same time the football match started and only saw the last 15 mins of 1st half.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 19, 2008, 05:58:30 PM
With this gold medal, we climbed form position 66th with 0-0-1 to 40th place with 1-0-1. Brazil is 39th with 1-0-5. We will overtake them as we have Silver for sure in football. But then they will overtake us back, when both Men's and Women's Volleyball teams win their gold medals.

And hopefully we will overtake both of your countries with kayak-canoe gold medals. 0-4-1, still no gold from the Hungarian olympic team, that's annoying - our worst Olympic Games so far.

Our results from the summer Olympic Games (not taking part in 1920 and 1984):

City                       Year          Gold     Silver   Bronze  
Athens2004863
Sydney2000863
Atlanta19967410
Barcelona199211127
Seoul19881166
Moscow198071015
Montreal19764513
München197261316
Mexico City1968101012
Tokyo19641075
Rome1960687
Melbourne19569107
Helsinki1952161016
London194810512
Berlin19361015
Los Angeles1932645
Amsterdam1928450
Paris1924234
Stockholm1912323
London1908341
St. Louis1904211
Paris1900122
Athens1896213

Chulk

You would be a lot higher if Phelps wasn't born in the same time of Laszlo Cseh...

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 19, 2008, 07:59:39 PM
You would be a lot higher if Phelps wasn't born in the same time of Laszlo Cseh...

I don't like this kind of 'if' thing. Why? Without Phelps all the top swimmers would be slower and maybe in a very different order - his times are the ethalon now. But you are also right with this, László Cseh is a great talent.

Where are the good old times when swimming was a gold mine for Hungary? :-\ I think it's enough to mention the name of Krisztina Egerszegi, one of the greatest female swimmers ever: 5 times olympic champion (+1 silver, 1 bronze) in backstroke and individual medley swimming; world record holder (1991-2008) of 200 m female backstroke swimming (without Speedo LZR dress, without huge musles, without dopes, but with extremely hard training and excellent swimming technique - so who the f.uck  are Kirsty Coventry or Hoeltzer?!?)