News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ayrton's performances

Started by Mark L. Rivers, November 01, 2008, 02:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

No one can't avoid to say that we are probably in front of the strong dominance of Stunts driver, not only in order of tha current winning stripe, but in order of the replays he succeeds to make (see Z88's replay, but only for example). What is realizing, race after race, is more and more surprising, almost astonishing. I "met" him in WSC almost 2 years ago, and I had way to understand that he was already the absolute best driver, as I said yet on the Forum. But I think that the results is obtaining this year in Zak Stunts deserve a more proof analysis.
What do you think about? What has he more than all other drivers, historycal and legendarious included?Only an immense skill? An immense amount of time to spend in order to try and re-try to find unimaginable bug-jumps? A secret as it could be a forced slow motion during the race so to manage in a unknown way some passages? Other?
Let's give a right weight about his perfomances in order to understand as well as possible the real phenomenom named Ayrton....

Krys TOFF

His nick says it all : Ayrton. Pure speed in Stunts (but quite slow at BATRacer :P ;D).
Such results are due to high RH racing, like Alain did, or like Gutix did, or like Alan Rotoi did, ...
Anyway, it seems opportunistic bug jumps are an Argentinian speciality since Alan Rotoi's flying magic of ZCT16.
Else, well, he knows the game and the cars perfectly and knows how to maximize a replay.

BonzaiJoe

Performances like there cannot be explained by one specific skill, he has to have them all: masterful driving skills, ability to read the tracks and see what tricks should be made (what he did better than everyone else on ZCT88, remembering the USL track Shanghai), and a huge amount of time for ultra-RH Alain style.
Ayrton has no weak races and leaves nothing to coincidence (at least not in Zakstunts...), so in order to beat him, you have to race perfect, and then just a little better.
But we can't be quite sure.