News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

My Avatar doesn't work?

Started by XDude_NL, February 15, 2003, 01:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XDude_NL

zaqrack

send it to me in email and I'll correct

XDude_NL

Yeahhhhhhh it finally works   :o

al il professore

no it doesnt, pretty boy try again with a gif or bmp format file. 50 * 50 less than 6 kb and fun to watch
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

but I've corrected it so it works now :)

XDude_NL

yeahhh my avatar works  :lol: sweet penguin  :)

BonzaiJoe

The penguin is without a doubt the sweetest, coolest and most foolish animal on Earth. Nice avatar! :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

why a penguin? noob stante its nice
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Hey Bonzai! What do you have against the penguins!? Did you ever stayed with a penguin in its natural place?
Well I was there and it's a cool place. They are so cool!!
Jaja, but you are right, the old people call them "p?jaro bobo" or "fool bird" :)

BonzaiJoe

I love penguins! I absolutely love them, even though they are foolish. I'd love to go see them also, but maybe I'll wait till next year ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Ok tell me and we should do a live meeting contest :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I love penguins! I absolutely love them, even though they are foolish. I'd love to go see them also, but maybe I'll wait till next year ;)

I also love the Penguins. (the Pittsburgh Penguins)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Usrin

Quote from: zaqrack on February 16, 2003, 07:16:27 PM
but I've corrected it so it works now :)

No, it seems that it still doesn't work. :(
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.