News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports 2009

Started by BonzaiJoe, June 13, 2009, 11:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Great hockey news! Pittsburgh Penguins had a great NHL season start, winning 6 matches out of 7, only fledding a match against other conference team, Phoenix Coyotes, to keep enough power to beat the dirty Philadelphia Flyers next evening (away, 5-4).

Alba Volán is at the moment above the planned 1pt/match average. 14 points out of 13 games. But some hard matches are to come. After 18 games, a round finishes, each team played with each other 2 times, so the view at that point would indicate a real image about the team's power. We're playing in Klagenfurt, in Salzburg, and in Vienna, Linz and Jesenice are to come to Székesfehérvár. We need 4 points in those matches. Volán is 6th on the table at the moment, 8 would go to the playoffs.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 03, 2009, 01:17:10 AM
I don't care about olympics anymore. I won't even watch it. Female boxing is also in the olympic program, so it became even more ridiculous than ever.

A relic from the good old times - gold medal of Szilveszter Csollány (gymnastics, rings) in 2000: http://geo.elte.hu/uhrina/Szilas.mp3
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on October 29, 2009, 12:47:49 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 03, 2009, 01:17:10 AM
I don't care about olympics anymore. I won't even watch it. Female boxing is also in the olympic program, so it became even more ridiculous than ever.

A relic from the good old times - gold medal of Szilveszter Csollány (gymnastics, rings) in 2000: http://geo.elte.hu/uhrina/Szilas.mp3

;D ;D ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Alba Volán is lying in 7th place in Erste Bank Eishockey Liga (Austrian Bundesliga 1.), having 20 points out of 20 games. Not a bad performance. Finally a good center has just been arrived: Nathan Martz returned after a short Italian career.

Pittsburgh Penguins started the season in an excellent form: 15 games, 12 wins. That's what we could expect from the title holders! BÖFF to them! :)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Nikolay Valuev vs David Haye... guess who will win.

CTG

Have you ever compared the best male and female tennis player - which one is more maleish...

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on December 22, 2009, 02:58:15 PM
Have you ever compared the best male and female tennis player - which one is more maleish...

The one on the right is better looking, but I'd still rather skid the one on the left.
But we can't be quite sure.