News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Baronetti HEXA

Started by alanrotoi, July 11, 2024, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

You cannot view this attachment.

Baronetti automobile is pleased to announce the release of the new car: HEXA.
This car has innovative features such as sphere wheels (it helps on the air drag), 80's futuristic design but without losing the identity of the brand, a new dashboard concept, new gearbox concept, new tachometer concept, new time lap concept.

This car is also a tribute to a very important member of the Stunts Community and one of the best pipsqueaks ever: Duplode. The name of the car, HEXA, demonstrates the number of titles in ZakStunts so far (six), being the most important competition in the community. The main colors correspond to Southern Cross site and favourite color of our honoree.

This is a way to thank Duplode for its constant willingness to help and participate in any project that comes his way. His importance and influence in the community leads to the need to make this tribute. Enjoy the car and thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AzygcVvcjFh2vc81DErwswDneEmfgXRO/view?usp=drive_link

Matei

In my games the wheels were always spheres, so your innovative feature is at least 14 years old, but it never occured to me to make them look like spheres. Why would I do that? Another thing: the first time I saw the icy road in Stunts I thought something was wrong. WTF why is the road white? The game was working fine last time I played it.

Erik Barros

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 11, 2024, 05:05:38 PMYou cannot view this attachment.

Baronetti automobile is pleased to announce the release of the new car: HEXA.
This car has innovative features such as sphere wheels (it helps on the air drag), 80's futuristic design but without losing the identity of the brand, a new dashboard concept, new gearbox concept, new tachometer concept, new time lap concept.

This car is also a tribute to a very important member of the Stunts Community and one of the best pipsqueaks ever: Duplode. The name of the car, HEXA, demonstrates the number of titles in ZakStunts so far (six), being the most important competition in the community. The main colors correspond to Southern Cross site and favourite color of our honoree.

This is a way to thank Duplode for its constant willingness to help and participate in any project that comes his way. His importance and influence in the community leads to the need to make this tribute. Enjoy the car and thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AzygcVvcjFh2vc81DErwswDneEmfgXRO/view?usp=drive_link

Great work, it's great to see such a well done job with a more than fair tribute, a car that combines @Duplode and @alanrotoi favorite colors has everything to be legendary

dreadnaut

Love the gears display!

Spoonboy

Love the body, gears, rpm, it's out of this world! ;D
Very unlikely I'll get a chance to race it for real this time, but will stay hopeful.

Duplode

Wow!

It's an honour to have a nameplate on one of your Baronetti cars 🥲 Thank you @alanrotoi , thank you for it all!

Everything looks and feels great. And that dashboard -- everywhere you look there's something to enjoy!

P.S.: Default test drive 1:09.55  :)

Matei

Yeah I noticed, I have to disable the dashboard when I use this car because otherwise I can't see the road and also because the framerate drops too much and the game becomes unplayable (I can't set DosBOX to more than 12500 cycles on this computer). None of the other cars has these problems.

Frieshansen

Unbelievable how much creativity and technical sophistication is in this car!

Cas

Great work!  Very unique design  8)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)