News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT25 - Mudness

Started by zaqrack, April 18, 2003, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Leo: no quiet days, only just Zak in pink cloud...  :D

al il professore

ctg: no bolo... just an opponent near in ghost clothes
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: Hunting for ghosts is quite a hopeless thing...  :)

al il professore

bonzai joe, alanrotoi,

Hiding your times is a hopeless thing :) I feel like i could beat alanrotoi on 'Sodome & Gomorrhe', the next track in IRC.

(P.S. I nailed akoss poo sister, and know she loves me)

CTG, this is serious now, stop sending times for the non existing driver CTG
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: NO COMMENT...  :(

al il professore

i will start a new topic, called ghost stories. see you there ;)

btw, CTG has never replied to any mail from me :)

CTG

Funny guy...  :evil:

al il professore

funny anger. automatic gear anger.

al il professore

:oops:  i almost beat bonzai joe by accident... and i am not a good driver :)

well it seems that zakstunts is not the VERY difficult competition some would make it be.

IRC is harder!

CTG

No, it's a bit harder then IRC, or... NO! ZCT 26 is the most ridicoulus track I have ever seen in any comps. Sorry, it's my opinion! But forgive it to Zak, his in new love :) In spite of that fact, I'm looking for a great fight on the track of May!

Alain: if it's not enough hard to you, race in Unskilled Stunts!!! :D

Krys TOFF

As an excuse for Zak, he made this track in 10 minutes right after updating Z25 results...
Just the minimum of scenery.

I think no-one can do a decent track in 10 minutes, nor in 30. :roll:
Look at Dumb (made in 5 minutes) or GTO (made in 30 minutes)... :lol:

I always need one hour (or more) to make a good track.
That's the minimum time I spent on each IMSA Cup track.
That's the minimum time I spent on Chicago, and on Canyon.
That's the minimum time I spend right now on the future WRC Stunts tracks (3 of 4 are almost finished already).
This time include beta-testing the track and lots of scenery for a beautiful top-view of the tracks because I like it. :wink:

al il professore

mmmh lets move the topic to ... here

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

ZakStunts is harder, and this is the main competition, Alain is just a shit ISA driver who can't beat me there. :)
But Alain beat me again at ZakStunts (1.5:2.5 at the moment at ZakStunts 2003, 3.5:3.5 overall in 2003). I beat Alain at the most difficult section of ZCT 25 by 0.45 so I'm the better, Alain is just a 'maximum replay handling pseudo pipsqueak' as Pershing II would say it. Congratulations to Bonzai Joe, he was great, especially on the most difficult part (the elevated corner after the jump), and grats to all who managed to cut the loop. Special grats to my sister, Lupuszka, who is loved by Alain.
Chürműű! :-)

1854.55 km

al il professore

what is the analysis of the trak i wait for it. Because akoss lies will remain unfought.

alanrotoi

I'm sorry Bonzai but that jump in the bridge is copyright of MeganiuM Team since July 2002 (zct15) so I must charge you for it.... :P

BTW the best to share replays at the end of the month is that the good tricks, shortcuts are assimilated by the community. Everybody does a community service all the months and the competitions are getting harder and harder (only if there are regular pipsqueaks to assimilate that stunts "knowledge"). It's not to share the replays only, we are sharing our driving style and it is good.