News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT25 - Mudness

Started by zaqrack, April 18, 2003, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

is there anybody to beat BJ 1.30 or i will be forced to do it by myself? The opponents near are unable to... others are not like professional, but like prothesis what will we do? Its no fun, orion to the task, again
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

less words and more action ;)

al il professore

irrelevant. I play in more comps than u by now.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

and i beat u on some, like unskilled comp. Victory... again. :')

alanrotoi

Yes, you are the 1st Unskilled driver... LOL  :lol:  :lol:

Shoegazing Leo

Hey, Zak... I sended a time on thuesday (or monday?), but it's not updated???

al il professore

and u are the third most unskilled driver :D :D :D in the world

alanrotoi

Leo?? that's not good for a team-mate ;)

al il professore

its the same old game... citizens of meganium admire prosperity of orionians

alanrotoi

Why there is only few pipsqueaks in the scoreboard? Bad. Are you hidding your times? Bad bad. Are you waiting for the last minute to send your replay? Bad bad bad. Do you have a time faster than 1:28?? Very bad :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Rotoi, Rotoi... We are not hiding our times I think. I think it is YOU who hide the time. Very good driving skills are needed to go below 1:38, so it's not simple. It happened some times that I hid my time but not on this track - I did my best and there are not too much improvement. Maybe it's only YOU who can beat that 1:28.
Chürműű! :-)

1854.55 km

Shoegazing Leo

Coming Soon:
More dirty...
Gonaives... or Mudness II... or Sideshow III...
When? June.
Where? ST LOL...

alanrotoi

..... and do you really believe that Bolo can do it THAT good? :evil:  If yes you should be -> :oops:

CTG

He did it with the Opponent Near tactics, because he has got Akoss rpl and mine too. Perharps 1:38 is his best and it means that he's 6 seconds slower then me... Do you think that 6 seconds difference means nothing???

Shoegazing Leo

Hey, Zak.. I sended a replay, monday, better than 1:49, but it`s not on Scoreboard.. I will resend it... Quiet Days?