News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mail addresses

Started by Mark L. Rivers, November 28, 2007, 08:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Here's his post:

http://forum.batracer.com/$1N//-ff?-fi?2&../5hh/-ft&../5hh/-fm?O
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I'll send him a PM on Batracer and ask him. Maybe he just asked a friend to use his account in Batracer so to avoid being suspended. Or maybe he asked one of his kids to play. Or maybe his kids play as he can have more than 1 active game at the time and he lets his kids play too...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Done! I asked whoever opens it to let us know what is wrong... Hope the answer comes ASAP

Chulk

Here is his answer:

Hi Chulk.

I answered to a mail from Mark a few days ago, I thought he explained it in the forum.

Explanations : I have web access issues from home since mid-september and couldn't update the website. Just had some access to read mails from time to time. It is said by the provider that it should be back for this week-end.

From my job I'm limited in web access. I can go to the forum but don't have too much time. The small time I have I use it to do my BATRacer runs (to avoid beeing sacked due to no racing as I can't reach it from home), which is quite fast to do (unlike when I go to Stunts forum where I often stay a long time, especially after such a break because there's probably plenty of messages to read ).

I have a lot of job and can't stay long on the web from my job recently. And as I have issues to connect from home...

Anyway, I am fine. I didn't posted the new track on the forum as I don't want to have an active FTT race when website is not updated.

I hope to put it all back to normal for FTT (and also race again) this week-end.

Thanks for beeing concerned but do not worry, I'm not dead (yet) . If I have time I'll go to the forum from my job tomorrow (but not sure).

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

Yeah!  :) :) :)

Effectively, I have written a mail to Krys from my "SDR mail-address" (that I check very rarely) but then (stupid me) I didn't check it since today even because I had thought that Krys could write directly on the forum making publicly his healthness!

Wow, I'm really happy that he's fine!  :)

Duplode

So everything is alright then :) :) I had thought to check his status at BATRacer, but only did so one day before his post, on Saturday...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 24, 2008, 08:13:18 PM
I tried to search in Internet for "Christophe Van Houtte" - "Trilbardou" in order to find something (alternative e-mail registered on other sites, news) but I didn't find anything...
I like to hide. ;D :P

I just read these messages today, thanks again for worrying so much. In case it happens again I'll take time to explain the situation in the forum. ;)

CTG