News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Live racing evaluation

Started by Argammon, October 28, 2003, 05:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

First,Second,worse
Argammon    7,0,0
Alanrotoi       4,0,1
Bonzai          3,3,0
Akoss           4,2,5
Satanziege    1,0,0
Zak              3,1,11
Krys             0,3,4
Mingva          0,0,2
Alain             0,0,3    

Second places in 1vs1 duels have been counted as 'worse than second' to make it a bit more even.

I think the numbers speak for themselves.
I have tried to put the drivers into an order with the best skill at the top and the worst of all -ALAIN OF COURSE!- at the bottom.
Satanziege was hard to judge as he only raced 1 race against the worst driver on the scoreboard: ALAIN.

-Of course the list only counts if we exclude the possibility of cheating :)-

Awaiting flames ;)
-Arg

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, I really like it, and it is true that the results are speaking for themselves. I really admire Alain that he admits his no rh skills, he is not too strong, but with rh he is very very dangerous. I feel Zak is underrated and I agreed with Argammon on this in the chat.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

zaqrack

because you saw the mighty Zak driving in real :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"because you saw the mighty Zak driving in real :)

LOL... Yes you beat me once, that time couldn't be beaten by the mightier Akoss Poo and the great Argammon.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

Well... of course the numbers do indicate something, but they are a bit thin. Firstly, you are only counting registerede live races (obviously because those are the only ones that are countable :D), and secondly, not a lot can be said about anything when so few races have been driven.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

perhaps a live race ranking option misses... not for long time as our angel is working for us.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

It's relative anyways.
I recall 1 of my wins against BJ was only by 0.05! which you can say is very lucky...........

CTG

What happened to live races? Finished?  :?:

Argammon

CTG

BonzaiJoe

A classic Arga thread which could just have been titled "I am better than you". It was interesting how badly Alain performed in live races though. But that makes his RH-achievements somewhat more impressive.

CTG

The only problem with the Alain phenomenon is that anybody can win a Stunts race with 500 hours RH. Anybody - even without real Stunts skills. Okay, you can argue with the meaning of "real Stunts"... My no-RH skills are not world-class, but still good enough to compete with Zak, Krys or Poo. Especially after 1-3 beers. ;D (over 3? well... you can imagine :D)

About the Argammon thing: BJ summarized it well. :D

Chulk

I wonder how much would this change if it was made now, including me, Duplode and Mark, the 3 official NoRH champs of the only 3 seasons raced... plus I think Krys has probably improved a lot during those competitions as well.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe