News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I found it

Started by alanrotoi, December 14, 2003, 05:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

zaqrack

oh yesss :)
It clearly shows I'm on the 7-9th plce regardless the strenght of the competitors :)

BonzaiJoe

Competition was quite strong back then, look at the top-6:

Roy Wiegerinck
Bonzai Joe
Pershing II
Argammon
Bismarck
Ben Snel

it's no shame to be 7-9th
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Not so strong list, just think over: Mingva beat Argy and BJ last month. So he's almost as good as Roy, but his skills are more or less equal to Krys Toff. But Krys Toff is as strong as me... So I'm Roy Wiegerinck...  :P

Irony rulez, self irony too!  :wink:

To become serious, the strongest starting line was the following last year: Roy, Argammon, Alan Rotoi, Bonzai Joe, Ben Snel, Pershing II, Akoss Poo, Usrin (the OLD Usrin, not the current one), Zak, Bismarck. It was the Golden Age of ZakStunts...  :)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 14, 2003, 03:55:34 PM
Not so strong list, just think over: Mingva beat Argy and BJ last month. So he's almost as good as Roy, but his skills are more or less equal to Krys Toff. But Krys Toff is as strong as me... So I'm Roy Wiegerinck...  :P

Irony rulez, self irony too!  :wink:

To become serious, the strongest starting line was the following last year: Roy, Argammon, Alan Rotoi, Bonzai Joe, Ben Snel, Pershing II, Akoss Poo, Usrin (the OLD Usrin, not the current one), Zak, Bismarck. It was the Golden Age of ZakStunts...  :)

The current race reminds me on the golden era. BJ should participate.

BonzaiJoe

Hmm, yes, interesting list of participants. I wonder if I can motivate myself...
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 05, 2012, 11:02:04 AM
Hmm, yes, interesting list of participants. I wonder if I can motivate myself...
If you take part seriously, I take part seriously.
Does it help?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on September 05, 2012, 04:12:13 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 05, 2012, 11:02:04 AM
If you take part seriously, I take part seriously.
Does it help?

If you both take part seriously, I won't drink beer in the next 4 months. Does it help? ;D