News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Miklos Feh

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 26, 2004, 06:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

This sunday, one of the more brilliant hungarian players of the attuactly was dead. Miklos Feh?r, played on Gyor ETO, was born in Gyor, and playing by Benfica died like Marc-Vivien Fo?: playing...

I'm sad, like the hungarians, a people what I have greateful respect and admiration...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, Mikl?s Feh?r was one of the really talented, young Hungarian players. Lived only 24 years. Leo: He was a much better player than T?ske. He was a good forward. Why should it have happened? It will be another step harder to get over the problems of the Hungarian football. R. I. P. Mikl?s Feh?r.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

I can't believe it...  :cry:

Perhaps he was the most successful football player ever played in my home town. He wasn't born in Gy?r, but we deemed him to be our countryman. He was a great talent - there are not too many hungarian players in such a good team like Benfica. He helped the national team and ETO with several nice and important goals, that's why he became the most popular player in Gy?r.

Rest in peace, Miki! Teach the angels how to shoot goals!

629.09 km

al il professore

Vince Lombardi: "?Any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Leo, Akoss and all football fans! Visit http://www.fehermiklos.hu, and post in Guestbook (Vend?gk?nyv)!

Shoegazing Leo

I remembered Nemecsek of the Ferenc Molnar's book "Os Meninos da Rua Paulo" (it's the portuguese title...)

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"I remembered Nemecsek of the Ferenc Molnar's book "Os Meninos da Rua Paulo" (it's the portuguese title...)

P?l utcai fi?k (=Os Meninos da Rua Paulo) is well known outside Hungary???!!! That's greeeeeaaaat! Even in Brazil!!!!  :P

By the way interesting association.

629.09 km

CTG

Jaja, just remember our Italian book! It mentioned that also...

CTG

Almost 9 years ago and I still can't believe it. Miklós Fehér was one of my favorite players in the late '90s / early '00s, the greatest forward of Györi ETO in the last 20 years. Now he would be only 32 years old... :-\

I came up with this because I've just found a very old file of FIFA 2000, containing an edited Hungarian national team...

CTG

Appalling news from Györ: grave robbers damaged the grave of Miklós Fehér to steal some Benfica relics. That's Hungary in 2013.