News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Audi Quattro Sport

Started by Ryoma, March 04, 2021, 10:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

Originally, the Quattro Sport in the game had only sport in its name. It's only one of the first version create for the Group 4. But the shape (short wheelbase) is really the Group B : the Quattro Sport with 306HP (....and 0.44 of CX).

The dash in the game was not the good too.

So I correct both (perf and Dash) with a new car called quat.

As usual, on my MEGA.

Cas

I like this about alternate dashboards. We can use them according to our preferences without it having an impact on the driving (as long as the gear box positions are not changed) :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Ryoma

I'm lazy so the position of the gearbox did not move.

GTAManRCR

In CARQUAT.RES after the Audi Quattro Sport, type in the word remake, to not confuse it with the vanilla AQS
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Ryoma

It's not a remake it's the real Audi Quattro Sport with good spécification.

The one present by défaut is only the Quattro Sport Shape with the engines if the Quattro.

And to be honest, I dislike seeing "made by Ryoma", "remake" or something like this...but you are allowed and I will be happy if you modify the cars has you want. But I will not do something that I dislike.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Ryoma on March 07, 2021, 10:54:03 AM
I dislike seeing "made by Ryoma", "remake" or something like this...but you are allowed and I will be happy if you modify the cars has you want. But I will not do something that I dislike.

Zapper used "tuned for real by zapper"
He did that with all vanilla cars..
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

GTAManRCR

When the new version of Stressed will be uploaded by Duplode, i'll show you how the CARQUAT.RES is meant to be

Daniel3D

Quote from: GTAMan18 on March 07, 2021, 11:38:45 AM
When the new version of Stressed will be uploaded by Duplode, i'll show you how the CARQUAT.RES is meant to be
The car Res files can be edited with the current version to.  ;)
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

GTAManRCR

I know, but I want to use the new one, as it wouldn't screw up the GAME.RES, which contains the physics

Duplode

I had asked Ryoma this same question about "made by Ryoma" taglines, and I think he has a point in not adding them: they do compromise suspension of disbelief a little bit. Anyway, there are other possibilities to distinguish both cars through their RES name file: this Quattro could be tagged as "Audi Sport Quattro S1", which is how  Wikipedia calls the 1984 version I believe Ryoma used as a model.

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Okay, I promised you this. And a promise made is a dept unpaid

Ryoma

New shape...more agressive...more realistic

Cas

Earth is my country. Science is my religion.