News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dodge Viper RT/10

Started by Ryoma, April 26, 2021, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

The dot is flickering because the mask trick. I can not move up more.

KyLiE

I've just tried it and the dashboard looks good.  I think the position of the dot is acceptable considering the limitations.  I did notice the following issues though:

• There is still some evidence of the original colour to the right of the steering wheel which now contrasts with your colour correction.
  • The needles appear to be drawn over the steering wheel in a few places, but only slightly.
  • The gear stick is obviously from the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, but you probably already knew that.  Do you have plans for artwork specific to the Viper?
It's a great car otherwise. :) I appreciate your work on this!

Ryoma

This dashboard does not satisfy me. I failed color correction. Maybe I will restart from zéro.

Concerning the needle, I will made a correction.

For the gear shift, I planned to keep the one from the corvette. The viper's shift is bored.

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Is it possible to remove the blue dot? You'll know where you turn and if the wheel is centered anyway
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Ryoma

Maybe with a little "dot" of 4pixels by 1 pixel with a Dark color...in order to make it transparency ?

GTAManRCR

Without that blue dot, this dashboard will look perfect

dreadnaut

The dot is very useful for cornering though!

Daniel3D

Can you set the dot lower, so it follows the inside of the wheel?
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

Already done since the picture.

KyLiE

Quote from: Ryoma on April 28, 2021, 05:00:58 PM
It's come

The revised dashboard looks great! :) I noticed that there are still issues with the needles though.  I have attached screenshots of what I am referring to.  I know from experience that this can be difficult to get right.

Regarding the gear stick, I agree, however I have a suggestion.  What if you changed the colour of the gear layout to white or light grey?  This would match the rest of the dashboard and also make it unique to this car.

Quote from: GTAMan18 on April 28, 2021, 06:29:09 PM
Is it possible to remove the blue dot?

What is your main concern with the dot?  Is it the colour or that it is not centred on the rim of the steering wheel?

Ryoma

For the needle, it's now easy with cas's dashman. Except without zoom it's hard to be précise. Lol

One précision : I don't want to make needle between 0 and 25 because we need mask and it's hard to manage with dashman for the moment.

Yeah good suggestion for the gear gnob.

A suggestion or an help for the roof?

GTAManRCR

Quote from: KyLiE on April 29, 2021, 07:04:54 AM
What is your main concern with the dot?  Is it the colour or that it is not centred on the rim of the steering wheel?
That it's not centered on the rim of the steering wheel like on every other car's dashboard

KyLiE

On the real car, the sun visors are black with a pretty basic design, so you could use the roof from the Porsche Carrera 4.  Zapper did this with the Ferrari F40.

Ryoma

I imagine the roof with a curve on the left. And maybe we can see the sky on the top. I don't know if it possible with stunts.
Édit : I think it's not possible without cheating like this