News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rallycross Regionals, October 21.

Started by Overdrijf, October 07, 2023, 11:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

KyLiE

Duplode

Cas

My replay for Club Zand
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Erik Barros

Overdrijf

Times third race:

Overdrijf 5:07.80
Alan 5:16.70
Duplode 5:16.90
dreadnaut 5:39.90
Cas 5:58.75
kylie 5:28.75
Erik 5:50.00

Cas

My times at Club Zand

1:14.70 (1:14.70) - Start line
2:33.15 (1:18.45) - Joker lap
3:39.05 (1:05.90)
4:46.25 (1:07.20)
5:58.75 (1:12.50) - Finish line

Overdrijf

And the results are in. They wouldn't save in opendocument format, so I attached them as a picture as well.

If these don't work for say uploading to the live races site let me know what I can do to fix it.

Final technical note: I put everyone's tunnel times at entry to the tunnel (rather than say in the middle) and reduced the penalty for a tunnel finish to 2 seconds down from the 5 I made it during the event. With the cars and the tracks on which this happened it can't possibly have saved people more time than that. I also chose not to apply a penalty for doing 4 laps and correcting it to 5 later, because it looked like the total amount of time spent driving here actually fell within the set limits.

Anyway, we have winners! O huh, look at that, it looks like I'm the greatest Stunts Rallycross Champion who ever lived*. I totally didn't fudge those numbers. Congratulations to everyone who's pleased with their own performance! Particularly to Kylie and Duplode for that amazing comparison between the GTO and the Charger on track one, and to Alan who would have won overall had I announced it as a points system, with an impressive two silvers and a gold, and also to Erik who managed to finish a five lap race in 5:50.00, very numerically pleasing, and definitely to Cas for really showing up when it's time for joker laps, scoring a bronze joker on track one, and certainly to dreadnaut for getting the bronze lap time with that blindingly fast car on the waterlogged track in race 2. And for those who weren't satisfied with their results I hope you still had fun and I wish you best luck at the next event.

*At least until someone organizes a second event in the format.

May your roads be sunny and your tires slick, signing off for one more live race,

Overdrijf

Oh, and I wanted to add the bundled replays as well. Here they are.

KyLiE

Thanks for organising it and posting the results!  It was a great event.  Congratulations! :)

dreadnaut

Yep, thank you Overdrijf. Awesome event!

Cas

Thanks, Overdrijf!  Great work on this event  8)

Erik Barros