News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 259 The Hare and the Hedehog.

Started by Argammon, February 07, 2023, 05:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I don't have a strong opinion on this issue. It is only important to me that everybody is aware of the rules.
Another possibility would have been to open up the secret path after the public days. But as I've said, I don't have a strong opinion and am no admin.  :)

Daniel3D

Quote from: Argammon on February 13, 2023, 04:24:41 PMI don't have a strong opinion on this issue. It is only important to me that everybody is aware of the rules.
Another possibility would have been to open up the secret path after the public days. But as I've said, I don't have a strong opinion and am no admin.  :)

It's an unintended path. So better to not allow it
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

dreadnaut

Quote from: Daniel3D on February 13, 2023, 07:35:51 PMIt's an unintended path. So better to not allow it

For a track like this, were the two main routes have been balanced carefully, that's what I went for. In other situations it could be a nice discovery, but here it changes the nature of what Argammon intended for the track.

alanrotoi

Ooh what a funny detail. Dreadnaut added the angry Cherry Chassis picture to my report. ;D  ;D

dreadnaut

Daniel3D

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 30, 2023, 09:19:19 PMI didn't have a grumpy Alan picture ;D
You cannot view this attachment.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)