News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rallycross Regionals, October 21.

Started by Overdrijf, October 07, 2023, 11:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 19, 2023, 11:52:04 PMIt would be cool to have a Stunts version for download with all the cars and tracks for this event.

That's actually a really clever idea.

I'll see if it's feasible from what I have now.

Overdrijf

Here is the SILV 1.0!

It has minor .res changes (viewing height, to make the idea of where your tires are better match the reality) so copy all the files.

I'll set up a proper release topic ones I have the standard issue Siluro ready to go as well. (I might turn the silv into version 1.1 in that one, I'm not entirely sure if i'm happy with details like the needle color.)

I'm giving up on the "release a complete version of Stunts for this competition" idea. I'm grumpy and I'm having trouble finding the right game version, but I'll throw the cars and tracks in one folder, and then you guys just throw that into whatever Stunts version you have around.

Overdrijf

And here it is, the complete package. Minus the last minute adjusted tracks, of course.

P.S. I'm using the Beautiful Light Green Thunderbird tomorrow (I may not know which one is fastest, but victories fade, while style is eternal) and the black/white/orange "Dutch national rallyteam" DAF.

Cas

Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Had some time to practice... this is going to be a challenging live race 😅

dreadnaut

Cas

Posting Local Lap with a modification. It does have minimal physical impact. If you want, I can change it for non-physical impact. Overtracking would be possible, but we're big guys and don't cheat, ha, ha

Erik Barros

KyLiE

Modified version of Club Zandvoort attached!

Cas

Overdrijf

Edit: triple checked I had five laps.

Time 3:32.45

dreadnaut

Local Lap!  I hope I drove 5 and not 6 laps 😅

[edit]
4:22.35 — maybe they are six laps...
Yes, drove six, forgot to count the first Joker lap. Reached the entrance of the tunnel at 3:39.90, so 3:44.90 with penalty.

KyLiE

Duplode

Erik Barros