News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Christmas special event | no powergear surprise this time..

Started by Daniel3D, December 14, 2023, 09:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel3D

Main topic in the CCC section.
Christmas is coming.

The holiday season is about to start and the ZakStunts season comes to an end. The dark days of winter are upon us and the long wait until the next ZakStunts season will begin.
But there is LIGHT, a Christmas miracle.. The Kevin Pickell ghost of Christmas Past saw the light and fixed the bug..

For this holiday special event race the Powergear bug is no more. What will this mean for the game? Is it still fun? Where did the rum go? Come and test your favourite car.

Download the carpack and play on your copy of the game or download the CCC-game-pack on the CCC website and just start racing. The race starts in a few hours. Until January 7th. See you on the track and MERRY CHRISTMAS
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Cas

Hey!  That's great!  I haven't had the time to help you with a bonus system, but just racing all different cars in no-PG mode here will be fun :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Cas on December 15, 2023, 10:32:21 PMHey!  That's great!  I haven't had the time to help you with a bonus system, but just racing all different cars in no-PG mode here will be fun :)
indeed, a car bonus system is on the road map. It would make it possible to balance this pack. So on average are all equal.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

What an epic race! This Christmas Special was well spotted by Daniel3D just after our Stunts Community's "Champions League" (ZakStunts) season 2023 ended. It was special because Daniel
"fixed" all the original cars taking away the possibility of reaching Power Gear wich is a bug according to the lead programmer of Stunts, Kevin Pickell (what a fortuitous and happy bug, by the way!). Anyway this time Daniel worked hard in every original car to take us to the Elseworld without Power Gear. He also fixed the Anti-PG effect that Lamborghini Countach had.

Once all the cars normalized we had a race in the track Kevin!! The rules were the same as always but one of them we all forgot until Mark Nailwood noticed that: The finish line is also a checkpoint. His Stunts Legend status allowed him to see what the rest didn't. After several
replays sent without this rule Daniel decided to relax and make a Christmas exeption: fly over the finish is tolerated...

The race was very busy, in fact at least 126 laps were performed by 7 pipsqueaks. Mark Nailwood took the lead with all cars leaving behind names like Duplode, Erik Barros, Cas, Spoonboy, Alan Rotoi and Shoegazing Leo. The last 24 hours of the event were the busiest: "more than 50 replays" said astonished Daniel. He found in the inbox more replays from Mark Naiwood and from Duplode but also from Spoonboy who took the lead of the entire race with the Porsche March INDY that allowed him to obtain the Bronze! But Mark Nailwood won the race because he led the race with more cars: Jaguar, Ferrari GTO, Audi, Acura and Porsche Carrera. What a streak!! Erik Barros reached the
second place with the best lap of Lamborghini Countach (happily without anti-pg), Duplode led with Porsche 962 and Lancia and Alan Rotoi led the Lamborghini LM-002 list. Cas and Leo obtained the same points but the Brazilian raced with all the cars, just like the top 3.

The success of this event shows there is room for a second season in Custom Cars Championship.

Cas

It was really great!  Glad to see the return of CCC with all its energy!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.