News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Guest tracks 2024

Started by dreadnaut, December 17, 2023, 12:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTAManRCR

Then let me have July track
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Duplode

Quote from: GTAManRCR on January 05, 2024, 05:51:16 PMThen let me have July track

Okay, great  :) Only the final two tracks remain now!

dreadnaut

Thank you all, top post updated. As @Duplode said, two tracks still available!

Zapper

Hi,
I might have a track from my early days in 4ds-driving to submit. If possible could take the October's track submission.  :)

dreadnaut

GTAManRCR

Thanks for updating the post
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

alanrotoi

Is somebody assigned for the November track? Probably, the championship will have a winner at that time but since we don't have it yet I won't book for it. Do somebody wants to build the last track? Of course I assume @dreadnaut is the 1st of the line ;) but just in case he won't have the time...

alanrotoi

dreadnaut

I'd love to race on one of CTG's tracks :D  Happy to wait for him, otherwise I can fill in the slot.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 21, 2024, 06:10:31 PMProbably, the championship will have a winner at that time but since we don't have it yet I won't book for it.

I'll follow suit and abstain too.

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 21, 2024, 08:41:43 PM@CTG maybe? (he's online now ;) )

I support this idea  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on October 21, 2024, 10:17:55 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on October 21, 2024, 06:10:31 PMProbably, the championship will have a winner at that time but since we don't have it yet I won't book for it.

I'll follow suit and abstain too.

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 21, 2024, 08:41:43 PM@CTG maybe? (he's online now ;) )

I support this idea  ;)
I'm afraid it's not feasible at the moment. 
Maybe a Poo track?

dreadnaut

alanrotoi