News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Texarkana (2024-09-07)

Started by Duplode, September 06, 2024, 02:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

As anticipated in this subforum, we'll have a follow-up race this Saturday, 2024-09-07, starting 20:00 UTC! The track, which is called Texarkana, is attached to this post. It will be raced with Zapper's Ferrari F40, which is included, for instance, in the 2024 car pack from the ZakStunts downloads page. As usual, we'll meet at the Forum chatroom.

Here is a reminder of what the 20:00 UTC start time will look like in some time zones:

Brisbane 06:00
    Los Angeles 13:00
    Buenos Aires 17:00
    London 21:00
    Amsterdam 22:00

Erik Barros

Spoonboy

Won't be possible for me this time - have a great race everyone!

KyLiE

I'm in! :D I know the track isn't ready yet, but is there any idea of which car we'll be using?

Duplode

Quote from: KyLiE on September 06, 2024, 11:53:55 AMI know the track isn't ready yet, but is there any idea of which car we'll be using?

Right now I'm thinking about the F40... That might change, though, in particular because the track will likely evolve quite a bit further before I get to post it.

Duplode

The track is now available for test driving! It is attached to the first post here. The car has indeed been confirmed as the F40.

Spoonboy

KyLiE

Quote from: Duplode on September 07, 2024, 05:51:06 AMThe car has indeed been confirmed as the F40.

Nice!  I'd like the default red colour.

Duplode

Quote from: Spoonboy on September 07, 2024, 11:59:09 AMLooks like a tricky drive!  ;D

To me this one feels slightly easier than Fortitude, but of course it's you folks who will have the final word on that  :D The trickiest section here, in terms of requiring extra attention and maybe a touch of foreplanning, might be the fast chicane leading out of the back straight.

Erik Barros

Cas

I won't be able to be on this race this one time. Would really like to, though!  Hope you guys have a great live session! :D
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Is the dual-way switch allowed? (I hope not)

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 07, 2024, 08:59:53 PMIs the dual-way switch allowed? (I hope not)

I'm fairly sure the (unintended! except as scenery, that is) dual-way lines are too long or slow to be useful. For extra peace of mind, though, let's forbid dual-way switching.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Duplode on September 07, 2024, 09:35:47 PMFor extra peace of mind, though, let's forbid dual-way switching.
Love you! :D

Duplode

Five minutes to go! Join us at the chatrooom: https://forum.stunts.hu/chat/

P.S.: I'm going with a violet F40  :)