News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Are we sending replays in? ( 1

Started by Bonzai Joe, April 27, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

So, are we sending replays in here or do we just all wait till the last minute?

ben snel

I'm done, I cannot do the last part much better, and it's too much to try to better the first part: then I have to do BOTH patrs again....

Anonymous

Hey Bonzai Joe,

my name is since three weeks the first on the scoreboard, but I can't find yours there. I started the competition, Akoss Poo took up the challenge and the others : -->:">  ? They are doing it like you, just waiting until the competition begins. But I tell you: It can't begin if any of you guys won't send a replay. It's disgusting   , everybody complained that there's no competition and now, what are you doing, you're blocking the competition, because you are not sending your replay in. You didn't either sent a worse replay in. If this goes on like it does, we can change the system and make just one day where everybody will send in his replay and this will be the final result. It will be less work for Zak...

Bonzai Joe

1. I never complained that there was no competition.

2. I didn't have a replay until yesterday. I could have driven a bad time, but what's the point?

3. I am going to send in my replay now, but it kind of freaks me out that Argammon and Bismarck, who are the only ones that actually complained about there being no competition, have not sent anything in yet. They are my main competitors, as you probably know.

4. It's great that you and Ben send in replays early, but I just haven't had time to drive the track in the whole first part of this month.

Okay that was four... anyway, see you on the scoreboard. Hopefully also Euroteam Masterstunts.

Bonzai Joe

Here we are, one update to go.

Pershing and Ben entered very early.

Bismarck sent in a time early, and a better one very late

I sent in very late, but at least before the quiet days.

Roy is excused because of computer problems.

Where is Argammon??

I don't mind him entering late, but I do mind him whining about others entering too late, and then entering later than everyone else. Of course, if there is a good explanation for this, then it's okay. Otherwise, what can I say? I don't think we can take the demands about early entering seriously.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I totally agree with Pershing. It' ore excitig when everybody have a repay in the middle of the month. Some drivers, especially Argammon wait until the last day, that's disgusting. (Or maybe he's having a very weak time.) It's bad for fair drivers, but I thik it's worse for Zak, because he works in vain. I'm sure that I'll send at least three replays each month in the future (including a listfiller at the beginning of the month).

I lost my first place, and I cannot play Stunts until 3rd May (I didn't have time last weekend, now I'm learning climatology, plant and animal biology). I think I won't finish in the top 5.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Argammon

For some reason I wasn't able to post on this board the last few weeks.

Anyways it seems to work again.

Here's a mail I send to akoss po regarding his comment about me:

You are very childish here!

Who was the most active driver last mont?  It was me!!

Who was the  only one with a descent time before the last day last month of the top drivers? It was me!

If you want to blame someone you can blame Bonzai and Roy but not me.

I just had no time to drive this month.I might have had time the last 2 or 3 days but I was very sick so i descided to stay in bed rather than play stunts.Do you understand it?

Thanks

-Arg

Somehow I can't post on the board anymore even though I use the password I received by 'Forgot your password'

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Today I wrote the following to the famous Argammon:

'I don't think. I wasn't childish. You were active in March, I know, but with weak replays. (I was the leader, if you don't remember - a beginner, a rookie, isn't it strange???) You waited until the last minute. OK, other drivers did it, too, but you did it in April, too. I'm sure you had a replay in April, but it was too weak. Or why did you ask us if there's anybody who absolved the last corner without a penalty? (Now I can say I managed to do this, it was very easy I think.) You had a weak replay, you waited until the last few days, but you got ill, and you s*cked, didn't you??? (You won't admit it, I know...) That's it.'

Pershing II beat me in fair circumstances. I thought a divided third place would be good for both of us. I was wrong, I know. But my third place was lost not there. I drove the corkscrew on the right, the slalom on the right, in the water, and I started the icy corner on the right. There was a right corner, and with standing on the right I didn't have chance to carry high speed to the straight. Everything would have driven on the left. I lost more than a second there.

BUT! I'm satisfied with my 4th place, and I'm happy. I'm improving!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Argammon

I will just quote what you said and give you my answers,maybe communication won't be so difficult that way.

1)'Today I wrote the following to the famous Argammon'

A:Quite unnecessary introduction,I never said I am famous,especially not at stunts  '

2)'You were active in March, I know, but with weak replays'

A:Weak replays? I would say that is not true because you only took the lead like 2 or 3 days before the end of the month and the other competitors were far behind my times during 95% of the month.

3)'I'm sure you had a replay in April, but it was too weak'

A:Nope,like every month I start racing the time w/o replay handling and don't save the replays.I might have saved them if I had known I had no more time to drive last month.

I have a good proof:Look at last years track when they raced with the 962,I had a bad time which I send in and had no oppertunity to do better.It would have been the same this month if I had few more days left to drive!I really don't have a problem sending in bad replays since racing games ain't my strong point really.

4)'Now I can say I managed to do this, it was very easy I think.) You had a weak replay, you waited until the last few days, but you got ill, and you s*cked, didn't you??? (You won't admit it, I know...) That's it.'

A:Basically the same answer as above.I still wonder why you pick on me.Bonzai won the month with a replay he send in last day not me.....

You have no reason to pick on.I have had several reasons which were all more important than stunts to me.And I guess I can descide if I send a replay or not.

roywiegerinck

Here we go again................

Argammon in dicussion.................

My change to nag him once more  

I think this topic will contain 20 messages in 1 week  

Hey Argammon, I know how it feels......getting ill in the last days....It happened in february or march (I don't rememer, I have a temoporary mind ) to me.....:S

Also I hadn't much time to drive. Only 1 our in the last day...... I fixed the computerproblems the day before..

So I couldn't send in better replays :S

But who had that marvelous 1.06.XX on the first day ?????????          

But as Zak said: Bonzai deserved the winning; he was the best driver last month.

C?a on the scoreboard this month ya'll  

greetzzzz,

Roy

Bonzai Joe

Well, well, Argammon strikes again, now in Neil McRae style!

Well, first of all: I didn't send in the replay on the last day. Well, I sent in a replay on the last day which was 0.25 better than the one I sent in three days before, but I don't think that made the difference...

Second of all, if you have no problem sending in bad times, why did you keep repeating in February that you definitely would rather have no time on the scoreboard than a bad time? You suddenly had a change of heart?

Well, what can I say? If this was any other decent kind of board, I would censor Argammon and just have a great time with all the other great guys here. Yes, all of you.

Cheers!

Bonzai Joe

Argammon

I don't see your problem.I did not post here for a quite some time  until Akoss Poo mentioned me w/o any reason.

I tried to find good arguments to underline my idea of a rule to prevent last day replay sending.Of course Bonzai Joe did not understand it,does not understand it,and will not understand it.

I already got that.

All I was saying is that AKPOO had could have critisized anyone who send their replay last day (april) But he picked me although I didn't send any replay.

And again:If I have more important stuff to do during a month I can very well not participate in a competition.

Ty

-Arg

ben snel

what a "duhosen", what a "duhosen"

come on! we're "baratok kotzt" here people!

zaqrack

kotzt. rotfl.  ))

Where from do you know about "bar?tok k?zt"? Is it so popular in the Netherlands too?  )

Zak

ben snel

there was an article about it (dutch and australian  directors or something)

there was also a sentence: "you have to act duhosen!"