News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Scoreboard errors

Started by ZakKrack, August 01, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

OK, I had no time to program it by far, so:

1. I`m counted as a normal pipsqueak, get points as all of you. This doesn`t influences the season`s results, and i`ll try to eliminate this error.

2. The program can`t recognise when two pipsqueaks have equal times - by far.

Of course there can be small errors everywhere, I`ll try my best.

Zak

Mingva

Where's a bug in team rankings for z33: Orion hasn't points, and there are points to other teams (although nobody from those teams didn't race yet).

alanrotoi

I don't want to bug you Zak. I never said it but I felt every time I join the scoreboard. The flag showed as Argentina isn't argentine. The blue horizontal bars are more light. It is Light blue (but not cyan). A good example is flag used on ISA/IRC or the flag in zak's prediction page. That's a more properly color.

If it is possible please change it.

I used a darked arg flag in my site because the background is light-blue.

Thank you!

alanrotoi

I didn't know you'll use that flag. That's bigger than the others. I took hungarian flag from your site as basis and changed the colors. Now it haves the same size :)

Thanks a lot zak for this small detail! :D

alanrotoi

Beatiful isn't it? :) I mean it's not because is my flag, but light-blue is my favourite color. Furthurmore they are the colors of the sky & clouds. I like the finnish flag too.

Mingva

Zak, is it possible to avoid posting news when isn't attached rpl? A feature, which would alert when rpl isn't attached.