News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best Zct track!

Started by alanrotoi, July 17, 2004, 04:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Which track was your favorite one in zakstunts and why?

Mine still is zct14, a great battle, a lot of info learned (and to learn), great tricks.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My favorite is ZCT 26 maybe. Good car, good track, good race, and second place. When Zak doesn't have too mach time to design a track, he forgets the real zakish elements. And that's good.
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

alanrotoi

Incredible! I spoke about this track few hours before it was used again. I didn't know it.

Maybe Stunts Oracle sent me her energy and..... oh ok I'll shut up :D

Incredible. I also talked about this track, this race (ZCT 14) to Turbo Jack. And voil?, this track is here, again. :)

Anyway, stop sending better replays than mine.  :P

943.41 km

BonzaiJoe

Som Zakstunts tracks are simply superb: ZCT11, ZCT14, ZCT18, ZCT20, ZCT22, ZCT33 and... ZCT42. I actually think ZCT42 is my favourite. Hope I can use that for a good result.
But generally the best tracks were made in 2002, in my opinion.
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "Jacky"Som Zakstunts tracks are simply superb: ZCT11, ZCT14, ZCT18, ZCT20, ZCT22, ZCT33 and... ZCT42. I actually think ZCT42 is my favourite. Hope I can use that for a good result.
But generally the best tracks were made in 2002, in my opinion.

LOL I can only agree with one track Jacky mentioned. ZCT 22. 'Simply superb' ZakStunts tracks, for me: ZCT 16, ZCT 17, ZCT 22, ZCT 26, ZCT 28, ZCT 38... and of course ZCT 36, but it was Argammon's track.

But tracks like Arrabona (=Nagyb?csa), Kaposv?r, ACT 10, Kinshasa, Asunci?n, Kalpen 2003 A and C are more than superb. :D

943.41 km