News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTG is out

Started by CTG, July 12, 2002, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

No time under 2 minutes...  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I've got NFS 1, 3, 4 and 5. 4 is the worst, then the first, 3 is great, and 5 is the best. Can somebody send me his track records (NFS 5)???

I downloaded Nascar Racing last Saturday, which was one of my favourite games in 1997, but I deleted it by mistake... CTG, I recommend you this game; by knowing you, you would enjoy it!
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

It turned out that there's only the following problem: a chip in my monitor got a short circuit and that caused the uselessness of my monitor. It can be quickly changed to a new one, so maybe on the weekend I'll drive ZCT 18 and Buenos Aires. And then the autumn break is to come!

1000.08 km

CTG

It's funny to see my name in a such a lot of topic titles...  :lol:

But to tell the truth I hate to write such useless comments. I only want to reach 500 posts...  :D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2003, 05:09:07 PM
But to tell the truth I hate to write such useless comments. I only want to reach 500 posts...  :D

Oh my god, only 500 messages in my first 14 months on the Forum... :D

Since that: 5200 messages in 45 months...

Chulk

Yes, your spamming activity is growing every single day.  :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

This topic is actual again. Former ZakStunts Champion, CTG doesn't have internet access these days. He is out of racing and browsing the Internet. He is off the university now, he can't spam in the forum even from there. He's got a real job, he has a flat now, and there's no internet yet. Yesterday we talked on phone, he said that probably next month (October), we'll see him there again. He asked me to send a post like this here.

BÖFF to all!!! Picsacipös kurvas must die!!!

1000.08 km

Duplode

Nice to hear from CTG, this place feels a bit eerie without having him posting for a fortnight. Thanks Akoss! :)

alanrotoi

He must race zct 100!!

CTG

alanrotoi

CTG