News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Angry about cars... real cars.

Started by ZakKrack, January 16, 2002, 01:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I`m kind of angry...

Our car is wrong again, partly from my fault (no, i didn`t crash, and Skid didn`t hit me either. :-)), and it`ll cost a lot of money to fix it.

Worse of all I`ll go to a Citroen-meeting this weekend, and I can`t use my little baby. :-(

oops, it just jumped in. I`ll be on the meeting from friday afternoon till sunday evening, so don`t expect updates in this time.

And the weather is starting to get cold again. No snow, only cold. I don`t like it that way. But there is a frozen lake where we go this weekend, and also a thermal-bath, and my girlfriend also comes with me, so it doesn`t really matter. :-)  

So much pessimism was enough for this week. :-)

Anything bad/good with you?

Zak

Bonzai Joe

I still don't get the point of real cars... Stunts cars are much cooler, when they break, you just get a new one   All cars should be like that...

Zak! Here's a trick. When the weather is cold, when there's nothing to make you happy, get melancholic, and see the funny side of that. You need a little hurt to get along, otherwise happiness is but the feeling you always possess. So, enjoy the bad times, and the good times will be better! But I know you're full of life, so you'll be fine  

That was philosophical...  

CTG

Quote from: ZakKrack on January 16, 2002, 01:00:00 AM
Anything bad/good with you?

A bad one: terrible headache because I couldn't sleep enough in the last few days, only 4 hours per day. And that's because of my random stomach pain during the night.