News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stupid CHEATERS!

Started by Bernie Rubber, March 11, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie Rubber

I have proofs!

I saw Skid buying rocket fuel from a man in a dark suit!

I know he is now going out with Helen, so I`m sure he gave her a bit of it! And I couldn`t see it clearly, but I`m almost sure that men in the suit was Bismarck!

I suggest disqualification for all of them!

Anonymous

Hey Bismar...ermm...Bernie, that men in the suit couldn?t have been Bismarck, because he had enough to do by writing his poems and had no time for other stuff!  

DukeBismarck

I couldn't been that men because i don't sell the good rocket fuel, but i love to drink it before i start to race. You should also try to drink some, because then you see two tracks in front of you and you can decide to jump between them to find the shortest way.

The other point is, that i dont wear black suits, just for photos. I prefer the white ones, like my pal Larry Laffer do.

So who else might be the guiltier?    

Helen Wheels

Let's face it Bernie, you're just envious because Skid and I drive far better times than you do, and you're trying to frame Skid because you have the hots for me, but I told you this several times: I'm not going out with someone who doesn't dare to jump a loop!

It might seem like we're cheating, but no, we're just the kind of drivers who have the guts to drive fast  

alanrotoi

LOL What was that?

BTW it's my 24th hour without sleep... I guess I'll have breakfast and go to bed... :shock:

JTK

Didn't someone see Otto Partz buying a dark suit some days ago? I always supected him for bad business, look at his face...

CTG

This topic if crazy enough to ask Alain's comment too...  :D