News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I had a bike crash today :)

Started by al il professore, July 30, 2003, 12:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

no problem, only knee wounds and left arm destroyed, with a wrecked helmet and a big pain in the neck. Okay i will survive. I was cruising in power gear, i thought i was in stunts. A car passing in the opposite traffic almost killed me. I still got the sound of its engine in my ears... :)

Kids, do stunts, but wear a helmet... :) and change it after one crash, because it is useless since it got broken to save your brain.

Wow! perhaps i could be in photo on www.ogrish.com right now! i missed only twenty centimeters to be mashed by this car :D!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Kids, do stunts - but Fasten your Seatbelt!!!  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

back! and so excited by this bicycle country!!!

IK BEN SNEL! (means i am fast.) no one can beat me at zakstunts now

DOELLOOS means also something in nederlands: the one who cant do things perfectly ja! ik ben amsterdamer!!! let op!

thats how life should be elsewhere in europe:

my favorite scenery in stunts: the windmill!

unfortunately, i couldnt meet the dudies from nieuwkoop city :) too bad for them, i could have taught them how to drive as a man.

enjoy your stay in paris zak you know its the lovers city, i went thru paris during the trip, and the eiffel tower is beautiful and  suggestive in the night.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Nice :D

Doelloos told me his name means targetless, goalless, without aim...
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

heeey, is this a Cork's Crew - Orion member meeting really? :)
It was very nice to meet Krys and to be a guest of him.
looong report to come, I almost finished it, but forgot to save, and closed :(

Mingva

`
Who those two strange guys in the photo?

:lol:

al il professore

im so sorry i missed that!

i was in paris exactly the same day that you met >: but it was sure i couldnt stop long there anyway!

next time!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This Krys-Zak meeting is fantastic!
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

alanrotoi

I guess Leo is the nearest pipsqueak but he is only 1200km far away. It's almost the distance between Krys and Mingva  :?

Krys TOFF

It was a real pleasure to have Zak, Szuszi and her 2 brothers at home, even if for one evening and one night only...
So bad I look fat on the photo, but I'm proud to show everybody my Taz shirt. :lol:

Mingva

QuoteI'm proud to show everybody my Taz shirt.
LOL :lol: It's your talisman or mascot?

btw, where were Warner brothers that moment  :?:

JTK

This agian brings us to the topic: When will we pipsqueaks meet in reality? And where? (Maybe Germany is a good place in the middle  :wink: )

BonzaiJoe

It will be hard for Europeans and South Americans to meet, but, in a year or two, I would be prepared to go to Germany to meet with you all. Especially if it was Kiel :D (my backyard).
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Yeah, I could go to Kiel with ferry-boat :) Or to Budapest with bus :D I even could meet with BJ if he'd let me live in his house for one week  :lol:

alanrotoi

and few more km to Argentina? :roll: