News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International STUNTS meeting

Started by Mingva, August 21, 2003, 01:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

pffff....  pffff again.....
Possibilities:

1. Super replays at the end of the month.

2. There isn't a great retire with a come back... remember that.

3. If he leaves he makes a great favour to us but he isn't like that.

Mingva

So, if Zak invites us, who would travel to Budapest?

I guess: JTK, hungarians, Krys (?) and me, Mingva :)

BonzaiJoe

I couldn't go if he invited us now, but I'm coming to Budapest in 10 months anyway.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm of course interested in an international Stunts meeting. I would travel to any point of Europe I think, but I won't leave the continent (no money). But it would be great to hold the party in Budapest.
I think all of the Hungarian drivers would come, and I hope most of the Europeans would, too.
Next summer would be a very good schedule. It would good because it wouldn't let current drivers to leave the competition, the Stunts world.
And another thing: if it is necessary, I think I would be able to welcome 1 or 2 people in my flat for a night, if Zak's house is full. (Kazincbarcika-Budapest 200 km).

Alain won't retire, he will send his rpl at the end of the month. It is only fun. Maybe he's weak on this track, but we will have his name on the top on zct30.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

Budapest next summer sounds like a dream to me. I'll be there. Budapest is after all the Stunts centre of the world with many drivers and Zak's server.

BonzaiJoe

Budapest next summer sounds like a dream to me. I'll be there. Budapest is after all the Stunts centre of the world with many drivers, Zak's server and Cork's Crew and Opponent Near headquarters...

JTK

I already talked to my wife, she'll let me go...  8)  Now I have to convince KHR for

BUDAPEST STUNTS RACING CITY 2004

That's what it will read on the huge transparents around town next summer?  :wink:

satanziege

next year it should be possible to get there, too, I'd really like to...
FNORD!

the true KHR

YEEEEEZ - Budapest ist the city to which I always wanted to see :D  :D

I?m with you!
KHR

by the way: finally I found the lost link to this messageboard *giggle*

KHR

Quote from: "the true KHR"YEEEEEZ - Budapest ist the city to which I always wanted to see :D  :D

I?m with you!
KHR

by the way: finally I found the lost link to this messageboard *giggle*

Back to stunts-business for me :))
it?s not only the link - I got a new password!  :D  :D

KHR
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

BonzaiJoe

Welcome back KHR! It was never really the same without you ;)

Meeting you all is going to be so strange... but I'm looking forward to it

Krys TOFF

Well, Next summer is the best for me, because it's the only period when I can "sell" my children to their grand parents and maybe have free time to go in Hungary. :D

Just one thing : will Hungary be in "Europe" next summer ?
If yes, I won't need a passport, just my identity card will be sufficient. :D
If not, I must ask for a passport. :?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

That is discrimination of the East and the Middle!!!! Why only West?

To answer your question, Krys, 1st May 2004 we will be accepted to the Union, but if I know well ppl need a passport until 2007 to cross the border. So you need one.

This is getting hotter and hotter!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunts meeting, INTERNATIONAL STUNTS MEETING IN BUDAPEST, next summer, next summer oh my god it's within a year... I must be there, you must be there, everybody must be there... I'm reeeallly looking forward to this meeting!

And maybe Rotoi and Jacky can travel on the same train... and meet Thijs...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

JTK

Now for the month - July, August? Zak, when will you be there?

zaqrack

I dunno that in 1 year time, but I'll try to find out everything about university camps, june is out because of exams, maybe until end of 2003 I'll know more.