News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Am I a liar?

Started by pArAnO, October 24, 2002, 06:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Am I a liar?

Yes
3 (42.9%)
No
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 24, 2002, 06:02:27 AM

alanrotoi

Quote from: CTG on August 03, 2013, 08:28:40 AM
Quote from: Chulk on August 03, 2013, 12:01:41 AM
How long did race last? A month? I don't think it's impossible to do 1:12 NoRH if you try long enough...

Quote from: ISA/IRC site
16/11/2002 Wow, what a race we had on Buenos Aires! It was historical moment - in the first three days 10 pipsqueaks sent replays, and all without using RH! Two new pipsqueaks joined to us, and we saw another victory from Alan Rotoi.

16/10/2002 So, ended another ISA event in Amsterdam. And again won Alan Rotoi. He took all 3 wins after he found out this competition. Congratulations! Now will be race in Buenos Aires, native city of Alan Rotoi.

You aren't really fond of digging up facts from the web, are you? ;D

ISA/IRC was a monthly competition, just like ZakStunts - with a half month displacement.

Chulk! I won all ISA/IRC competitions. I'm a master of owootr rules, you must know that :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 03, 2013, 11:53:18 AM
Quote from: CTG on August 03, 2013, 08:28:40 AM
Quote from: Chulk on August 03, 2013, 12:01:41 AM
How long did race last? A month? I don't think it's impossible to do 1:12 NoRH if you try long enough...

Quote from: ISA/IRC site
16/11/2002 Wow, what a race we had on Buenos Aires! It was historical moment - in the first three days 10 pipsqueaks sent replays, and all without using RH! Two new pipsqueaks joined to us, and we saw another victory from Alan Rotoi.

16/10/2002 So, ended another ISA event in Amsterdam. And again won Alan Rotoi. He took all 3 wins after he found out this competition. Congratulations! Now will be race in Buenos Aires, native city of Alan Rotoi.

You aren't really fond of digging up facts from the web, are you? ;D

ISA/IRC was a monthly competition, just like ZakStunts - with a half month displacement.

Chulk! I won all ISA/IRC competitions. I'm a master of owootr rules, you must know that :D

It was 10 years ago. You forgot everything since that.

Chulk

After a 52 minutes long session, I got this NoRH. And I can regularly go below 1:19.
This is not "legally" NoRH as JDownloader prompted a captcha during the last slalom and I hit a block (I literally lose control of the car when captchas appear, as they come up on top and anything typed goes there), so I RH'ed that last obstacle.

Considering he got a whole month to do it, maybe it was possible
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 04, 2013, 06:56:40 AM
After a 52 minutes long session, I got this NoRH. And I can regularly go below 1:19.
This is not "legally" NoRH as JDownloader prompted a captcha during the last slalom and I hit a block (I literally lose control of the car when captchas appear, as they come up on top and anything typed goes there), so I RH'ed that last obstacle.

Considering he got a whole month to do it, maybe it was possible

Your replay is invalid, see ~27 s.

Chulk

You're right, didn't check on F3 view... shame on me!

dreadnaut

Quote from: Chulk on August 04, 2013, 06:56:40 AMI literally lose control of the car when captchas appear, as they come up on top and anything typed goes there

I set up dosbox to pause when it loses focus to avoid that kind of problems. Plus, if you are not using it, it doesn't uses any CPU and you can leave it open while you do other stuff.

Chulk

Quote from: dreadnaut on August 04, 2013, 11:58:18 PM
I set up dosbox to pause when it loses focus to avoid that kind of problems. Plus, if you are not using it, it doesn't uses any CPU and you can leave it open while you do other stuff.
How do I do that?

dreadnaut

I have this in my dosbox.conf file:

#         priority: Priority levels for dosbox. Second entry behind the comma is for when
#         dosbox is not focused/minimized. pause is only valid for the second entry.

priority=higher,pause

Chulk