News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Let's remember: Bismark Birthday

Started by al il professore, September 07, 2003, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can Bismark be added to the stunts valhalla temple?

yes
2 (33.3%)
no
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 07, 2003, 12:53:16 PM

al il professore

Happy birthday, bismark!

your talent will be reminded... but missed also. You had everything to be a world class champion and showed it off, being podiumer in zack 8 and winning zak 9 track.

A come back is always possible. Your name is added to the stunts valhalla.

stunts valhalla are brave stunts pilots whose career is officially over:

mark nailwood
roy wiegerinck
CAP
inavoeg
fdzierva
bismark

who else can be added?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

I missed 3rd option - don't know/don't care/hard to say, etc.

btw, I already sent a congratulation by e-mail :)

al il professore

well i typed n/a as a third option, and it was interpretated as no option :) i think
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

Bismark was midfielder of Brazil at Italy '90... He started his career at Vasco da Gama and goes to japanese football. He was one of pioneers at Japanese League (Bismark, Zico, Alcino, Biscont and Stoichkovic)... and... ops.... WRONG BISMARK

alanrotoi

That was Alemao :) and "our" Bismarck is with a "c": Bismarck

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "alanrotoi"That was Alemao :) and "our" Bismarck is with a "c": Bismarck

Alem?o also played the '90 world cup: he was a defensive midfielder what played in teams like Atalanta and S?o Paulo...

al il professore

(Bismark, Zico, Alcino, Biscont and Stoichkovic) yes zico played in japanese. and i saw stoikhovic put a goal in japan with the 'coup du foulard' the special kick that was the favorite of rai (who i met in real, in hendaye... he signed a autograph to me on the beach few days before he won the european cup UEFA against that club everyone forgot now.