News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Fran?ais

Started by Shoegazing Leo, September 18, 2003, 03:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Chers amis fran?ais, vou ne voyes pas comme c'est facille cette langue. Meme moi, j'arrive a l'ecrire courrament. Mais alors, vous n'aviez pas parl? sur le cas du chanteur de Noir Desir qui avez cassez la gueule de sa femme. Il a fallu qu'un ami a moi soie rentr?  de France pour me raconter cette salle histoire (en fait c'est lui qui a traduit ?a pour moi)...

Krys TOFF

Leo, dis ? ton pote de r?viser son fran?ais, le texte est plein de fautes.
Leo, tell your friend to study more his french, there's many errors in the text.

Shoegazing Leo

He's spoke what it's a very colloquial french... Detail: my friend was born in France and go to Brazil with 2 years (brazilian mother and french father), he was in France for 4 months, 2 in Paris and 2 in a city of north with name sterted by "A"... He was work on a Comercial Telephonic Guide on  a Call Center...

Krys TOFF

City with an "A" in north of France... Mmmm... Arras ? Amiens ?

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"City with an "A" in north of France... Mmmm... Arras ? Amiens ?

If I'm not wrong, the city name is Amiens...