News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

TDC 2k3

Started by Krys TOFF, September 30, 2003, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

YEEEPEEEE !!!
TDC 2k3 is on the way ! :shock:  :D
And point system with preferences for design, fun or racing seems good. :D

I suppose Zak will make a php voting system, like the php management of Live Races. :wink:

I can't wait to test the first tracks ! 8)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Wow! It was high time to start track design contest! I love track designing, so I'll enter again of course. Now winning is not by goal, I'll do it 100% for fun. System seems to be good, just a question:

will the weight of the factors shown on the site or it will be a secret? I already have my weights of the factors.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

Why only 3 tracks per "track builder" ?
Last year, I remember I'd like to send more but I couldn't.
I think 5 would be good to experiment different kind of tracks : easy, difficult, short, long, FSC-like (Alain's style is unique ! :lol: ), with different rules, ...
What do you think ?

And when is the official beginning ? I think it was October 1st. :roll:
And Zak should create a special part in the forum.
But I'll do like everyone and focus on my race on Z30 before creating a track. :wink:

Krys TOFF

Aaaaah.
A TDC 2003 appears in the forum, and Zak works on the voting system (see Community menu). :D
Now, I think this post should be tranfered in the appropriate forum.
I can't wait to race the tracks and tip at the "guess who made this track" game. :lol:

al il professore

bof. lets design tracks.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.