News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 31 - Dickingham Palace

Started by zaqrack, October 05, 2003, 12:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Sorry for the track design, it wasnt meant to look like this. The look immediately suggested athe community a name change for the track.
I hope activity will be higher than on Z30, it must be because end of season is near...

al il professore

hi!

first of all, bonzai joe, i still hate you.

i hate you because your dick told you to play enough on z30 to be in the same second than me, miraculously, when i drove on this track a couple of hours seriously in the last two days... and one hour and half in the middle of the month... Well, your victory this month was just this lucky i must tell you i waited anxiously just to be on the podium (third or fourth place) and i  finished in the same time than you... a miracle.

Now that as a last resort, orion team prez decided to take care seriously of your case... a special credit extention was voted to send a special agent specially to take your stunts motivation down. Argammon, krys, mingva, leo and I are not sorry to be winning z31 z32 and z33 like that, war is war, and every weapons are allowed.

Waiting for your distressful and crying defeats, Wish you the worst.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

It's okay really, you can have the last three victories and the overall victory. I'm just happy to finish with a win (and maybe I should note that my winning time was done about 14 days ago). Congratulations on your 2003 victory, I'm not going to claim you haven't deserved it.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

h?h? thats the kind of post i have been waiting from you long time ago.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

my bet 1. bonzai 2. alain 3. akoss

winning time 1.19.

bye.

Mingva

Argy

Alain:
If I am going to race your top 3 will be wrong and the 1.19 winning time will be wrong also *g*

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mingva"`
Where's my time???

lost in the eternity of thebat 2.0, but then found :)

JTK

Well, Zak, I like the track. But I'd rather race it with the Porsche 911 than with this #%$?|* Ferrari GTO. I really hate this car  :x It was not constructed for my hands. Steering reaction for example is beyond acception.

Maybe next year you may use this track again for a Porsche car...?  8)

P.S.: Of course I do only hate this car because I am too slow with it, too.

al il professore

theres no bad car here... only bad... well. i didnt want to offense no one, just help: with the ferrari GTO the good curve speed is 100 kmh. when you know that, the car will take curves without steering problems anymore.

JTK

I know what you mean and you're not far away from truth.... But anyway thanks for your hint! I'll try harder!

Mingva

Damn, Akoss   I didn't expect your such early improvement. Now I must again to race on this track from the beginning.  

Anyway, I'll do to Akoss. Maybe even today

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I have to do the same, because it was a finished lap with a great ending. I must improve in the middle. I got CTG's 1.22.00 so maybe I have some help. :)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Mingva

Come on, Zak, add my time. I sent it yesterday in morning. Through web (which still don't work, I guess) and via e-mail.