News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Pictures 2008

Started by alanrotoi, July 03, 2008, 12:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Hi I open this thread just to show ourselves how we look right now.

In my case after these years I lost not only my racing performance but a lot of hair too :'( :'( :'(

Here I am with my niece Agustina.

Here I'm disguised as a sorcerer. It was in a birthday party. The picture "may" have some additional effects :D

I want to see your pics too!!!!! :) ::)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hi Rotoi! Welcome on the board again, long time I haven't seen you there. I'm also on ways like you: lost my racing performance (and I don't have a Stunts suitable computer&system anymore), and also lost a lot of hair. I graduated last year in the university, and I'm looking for my first job since then. I still love metal music and drink a lot of beer, like during the old chat times. Showing two recent pics.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

The difference for you Akoss is that you cut your hair. Alan lost it. ;D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 03, 2008, 02:00:41 PM

Akoss too. ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 03, 2008, 02:00:41 PM

Mostly yes, the bigger effect was my father's scissors', but I'm also getting a bit bald.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

BonzaiJoe

We are having a serious past/nostalgia fetish here....

You silly boys are not old :) AbuRaf70 is old. Yes, you have been younger before, but that is a TRUISM. You'll never be as young as you are right now. This is a picture of me two days ago, 5 years older than I was in 2003, but 5 years younger than I will be in 2013. "was", "will be", what's the difference?

But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

This is me now (pic is 1 year old but nothing changed). I'm not getting bald but I have some white hairs though...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 03, 2008, 04:52:19 PM
This is a picture of me two days ago, 5 years older than I was in 2003, but 5 years younger than I will be in 2013. "was", "will be", what's the difference?

And here we are in 2013. The only difference is that we can follow the new pictures at Facebook. Although my last photo there is one year old and I changed quite a lot since that (now I look like a 40 years old alcoholist).

Friker

Quote from: CTG on March 14, 2013, 02:40:53 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 03, 2008, 04:52:19 PM
This is a picture of me two days ago, 5 years older than I was in 2003, but 5 years younger than I will be in 2013. "was", "will be", what's the difference?

And here we are in 2013. The only difference is that we can follow the new pictures at Facebook. Although my last photo there is one year old and I changed quite a lot since that (now I look like a 40 years old alcoholist).
And who you are? - 30 years alcoholist.. ;)

btw nice pictures :)