News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What is the best you can do instead of these useless topics?

Started by alanrotoi, October 30, 2003, 07:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

You can kiss a girl, race stunts, take a walk, go to dance, play guitar, play abandonware, play RPG, work, do homework, sleep....

JTK

One thing better than creating useless topics? Answering to useless topics. :)

al il professore

or speaking about useless topics in the same thread: like the female volleyball team...! this thread needs pictures! OOPs my nose bleed! i thought about the brazilian team...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Nothing is truly useless... for if anything should be that, it would be useful in that it examplified complete uselessness, which would render it useful, which would then make it useless, which make it useful, which would in turn make it become useless..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

And by the way Alan, get out of Helen's bed, she's MY lover :D

JTK

I think we all should use less ness, don't we? :mrgreen:

al il professore

for god sake this thread gets messy lets get less nessie
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

A topic is useless if nobody answers to it or only Alain.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

BonzaiJoe