News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts friendships *g*

Started by Argammon, November 22, 2003, 02:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are the best friends in the stunts community?

Argammon & Alain
2 (22.2%)
Akoss & Mingva
2 (22.2%)
Akoss & Alain
0 (0%)
Alanrotoi & Alain
1 (11.1%)
Bonzai Joe & Alain
0 (0%)
CTG & Mingva
3 (33.3%)
Argammon & Mingva
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 22, 2003, 02:19:29 AM

Argammon

Krys TOFF

Many proposal are missing.
My name isn't written, does it means that I'm "friend" with no-one ? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

According to the proposal written in the poll, I can understand your definition of "friendship", and so I consider myself VERY proud for not beeing in any proposal. :D  8)

BonzaiJoe

Note how either Alain or Mingva is in all the choices. Every since the fight between Argammon and me, which ended around April 2002 (before Orion started), Orion (Alain or Mingva) has been involved in ALL fights here or hostilities here. Congratulations.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

The word, the sword, the law... of Masters of Orion. The talent leads to nothing, only perseverance. Why today no member of The Team doubt on its capabilities at the beginning of the month? Because there is a spirit behind the whole thing! You too, with nothing at all, become equals and better than the elite... You dont need the key, you'll break it!!!

And being involved in a dispute reveals something about both agonist sides, nonetheless about antagonist sides.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Krys: I guess that's also because you are not very active on the chatroom :)
EDIT: And I need your vote!

'The word, the sword, the law... of Masters of Orion. The talent leads to nothing, only perseverance. Why today no member of The Team doubt on its capabilities at the beginning of the month? Because there is a spirit behind the whole thing! You too, with nothing at all, become equals and better than the elite... You dont need the key, you'll break it!!! '

OFF topic!

'And being involved in a dispute reveals something about both agonist sides, nonetheless about antagonist sides.'

OFF topic also! The poll is not about the question if both sides of a dispute are involved! It is about WHO is involved.

;)

al il professore

OFFTOPIC! trackmania is gold.

is offtopic the ultimate weapon ? :) noooo its car
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"OFFTOPIC! trackmania is gold.

Off topic, but I aggree : this game is good for sure. :wink:
And made by a French band of programmers ! :P

CTG

CTG

Krys Toff & Argammon could be also a candidate...