News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT33 - The Land Of The Free

Started by zaqrack, November 29, 2003, 11:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

* CTG slaps the Countach around a bit with a large trout

Argammon

Let's say it this way: I like this kind of track if I only have to race it ONCE in a year :) It has it's own design and it's fun for now but I would not like to race on it regularily.

What I mean is that the main track design point was to put high speed passages and ramps/loop or any track element you could use to cut the following corner just before those corners making the whole track a 'cut the corner' track.

No misinterpretation please! I like this track but only if I don't see that type to often :)

That was my gripe about TDC also.. not enough variety.A lot of the tracks feel to similar.

satanziege

Anybody else out there who forgot deadline due tochristmas? :)

See you in 2004, so long satanziege.
FNORD!

JTK

Yes, Satanziege, I did  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Good start for me...  :cry:

al il professore

no problem, just give us a super kalpen 2004.

Hey i like the ambiance now in the forum. When people congratulate others for victories, and so :) its cool. there is no more lie, no more greed, just respect.

Its totally different from my cycling club: now i kick the pedals like lance armstrong, everybody hate me there :D ah la la competition spirit... At least this stunts competition 2003 success built a motivation for important challenges in bicycling, and known that this sport is the hardest its very useful to be over motivated.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm looking forward to see ZCT 33 analysis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

There we have the analysis :)

#number of best section times:

Argammon: 4,5
Zak:1,5
Mingv:1
Akoss:1

DOMINATED!

And we can see that ZAK would have enough talent to be a top driver if he would drive a bit more seriously.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Argammon had a second faster time, and a second faster section time in the end. So he won that section, too (correct the analysis). :!:

I also think that Zak would be much better if he raced more seriously, but maybe Argammon wasn't right exactly, in my opinion Zak found a trick which cost him too much at Section 2, but was much faster than us at Section 3. Generally, he couldn't win time with it. 8)

Who said that Mingva is a top driver???!!!  :x
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

I didn't take a look at the replays,only at the section times at the page.

Yes not even at Zak's replay...

Mingva

QuoteWho said that Mingva is a top driver???!!!
Yep, I know :( I'm just an average pipsqueak like Akss Poo.

CTG

Btw you can post here even if it's invisible...

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 06, 2009, 07:57:16 AM
Btw you can post here even if it's invisible...

... therefore you had no reason to be concerned... :D never mind me, it is fixed now, and we can again stumble on such arcane pages of history such as this Argammon victory on a Rotoi guest track :)