News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT34 - Demonic Desert

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2004, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

first track of the season, comments and stuff...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

checking the top view of zct34, it looks awful... we have 6 difficult tracks in row now...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

I wouldnt call this track difficult ;)

CTG

It's really an easy one, Akoss... You MUST do it under 1:07-1:08!!!  :)

BonzaiJoe

This kind of dual-way track doesn't have a lot to do with driving, but it's fun to have one like this every year. Apart from that I think you should do one-way tracks.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Yes, and these tracks are always with Acura...

Anonymous

?There is no problem with dual way tracks.

You just have to divide the road at a later point than 2nd tile!

CTG

Mingva

btw, what was/were the main reason(s) to create dual-way track again?

CTG

Only Cork knows...  :wink:

al il professore

the explanation for using a dual way track is obvious:

Current track: Demonic Desert
Deadline: 2003-01-31-21-00

this track was the first track of 2003, when we didnt know yet how STUPID are dual way tracks. (except the ones i won)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

What do I see ?
Argy did 0:58,95 with auto gears ???

Tell us Argy : you made a mistake when entering the infos about your replay and used manual gears in truth.
Or else... mmm... There must be a SC or a trick CTG and I didn't find yet ! But where...?!

Mingva

Sorry, I'm blind on zct34 :oops: I spent all day by watching to track but still cann't imagine how to reach time under 1:20 :cry: That dual-way bug is a real mystery to me :?

And one more time I'm asking: Zak, what was the main reason to create dual-way track again :?:

zaqrack

tip: check out the liveraces, you can find some useful info there sometimes :)

dual way reason: dunno. felt like this. I know it's buggy, but its still fun and needs some skills.
Past days just wasn't my best days. designed a bad track, wrecked my car a bit, and fell with my bike. +supid exams. this sucks, but who cares? :))

BonzaiJoe

Don't imply that nobody cares, I do at least. And the track isn't so bad really. It's very interesting actually, more than ZCT23.
But we can't be quite sure.