News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT34 - Demonic Desert

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2004, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Yeah! Zak, maybe you can create one more forum topic for "Prediction Game" :?:  :idea:

Argammon

Comments about Ctg's comments:

1.First of all everyone in cork is allowed to win and there is no rule saying Bonzai J is not allowed to beat me or vice versa.Sorry this is bullshit.
Second of all ;) I think I and BJ found the shortcut at about the same time so it's not my shortcut.It's just that I decided with Zak to make it public to prevent a completly boring month!
Third of all =P I don't have to much time to race this month because of RLI so I will be happy to take 2-3 place w/o to much effort.

2.As I said under 1,this comment is stupid! But then again I think he will win this track because the car suits BJ better than me and because I don't have to much time :) but then again I don't know how much time he has so we will see.He seems to be motivated and deadly again though ;)

3.Somehow I doubt he will be able to drive 54.50 (no offense). I guess it will be 55+

4.Doubt it : 55+

5.If he finds motivation he could do podium,if not 55.50 will be unreachable for him!

6.Maybe barely? Depends if he races seriously or not.

7.Yeah yeah yeah 7th place with 57,15? I doubt it! should be better. Old understatement trick?

8.No idea about him.

9.Maybe

10.He could race as seriously as he wants and would not drive below 53 seconds.Unrealistic viewpoint again :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I showed the trick tonight to Lupuszka, and she did a rpl without replay handling in 2 minutes, just to motivate Alain to race!!!! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Loop-uszka...  :lol: Alain won't take this season too serious...  :(

CTG

Quote from: "Argammon"Unrealistic viewpoint again :)

Well, don't care my tips! If I say 41 or 17 secs for winning time, then it's my own buisness - don't make disdainful comments. Don't criticize, don't want to seem cleverer - make your own prediction and wait for the real results. Then we will see who was right...  :)

BonzaiJoe

HAHAHAH!  :lol:   :lol: Lupuszka is beating Alain  :lol:  this is HILARIOUS. Take that Zakstunts Champion... heeheeheehee

:D
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

What's better to you: dead champion (Roy W.) or weak champion?

Anyway, I have feeling Akoss raced for Lupuzka just to annoy Alain  :(

alanrotoi

Are you his lawyer?  :lol:

Mingva

CTG

Quote from: "Mingva"What's better to you: dead champion (Roy W.) or weak champion?

Anyway, I have feeling Akoss raced for Lupuzka just to annoy Alain  :(

1, Don't compare Roy to Alain...

2, Anyway, I have feeling Alain raced for Mingva last year just to annoy the others...  :P

Mingva

Yep, Alain raced for me last season, and now tired. This year I'm racing for him but my results aren't so good  :?

Edit I'm not comparing Alain with Roy. If you didn't understand what I meant: would be better to see Alain away from Stunts after he won champ, -or- to see him racing here just for pleasure?

BonzaiJoe

Does any of this change the fact that the situation is hilarious?

:lol:

BonzaiJoe

I think Alain would agree, by the way

Mingva

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Alain and Lupuszka are in love, and Lupuszka wanted to see his boyfriend at the top of the scoreboard again. It was really her who did the replay! She wants to beat Mingva's time, too! It was a quick lap only by her.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km