News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT34 - Demonic Desert

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2004, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

57.15 is really my final time, sorry Damage guys...  :cry:

satanziege

LOL just noticed the track name, very fitting: It dry to drive and hellish to motivate oneself to drive. :)
Have to go back on the track.
FNORD!

JTK

Hi Zak,

I cannot find where to download the dual track replay, where did you put it? I'd really like to know about this trick because I never really heard of it. Maybe then I can compete with my time.

zaqrack

It was not me it was Argammon who shared it with a liverace. here it is:
http://stunts.mine.nu/live/live033_Argammon.rpl

BonzaiJoe

JTK - I sent you a nice demo replay to "jtk@kalpen.de". It's from your own CTRACK24 and is 8 seconds faster than Mark Nailwood's winning time. Also, you should look at the replays from ZCT23 (another dual way track). If you want to see one from this particular track, check Argammon's live replay.

JTK

Thanks guys! What would I do without you?  :wink:

CTG

Well I really tried... one hour long in the night... only 56.60...  THAT SHITTY! :roll:

al il professore

dont exhaust yourself, ctg, because you will see that the winner will have what you lack: fifteen seconds. If you tried hard one hour to do 55, think about what I saw on such a track in one second and drove in ten minutes :) then imagine what kind of time i and several others are hiding and keep that energy for z35 top ten, you cant find the way on z34.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

lol... i am not attacking ctg, but anyone would understand that: i only say that: when its about the competition, believe half the things you see and nothing from what you hear, that's it.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Bonzai Joe's new time is a killer!!!! How to beat it?! I will only drive during the quiet days I think, but I don't think I can beat him this month. Hmmmm I'm just too bored so I wrote this totally useless post...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

I expected it : BJ improved...
But I'm happy, I raced and beat CTG and so he changed his mind and raced again to reach very good time. :D  :shock:
Now, how many pipsqueaks will finish under 55 seconds ??? :roll:

To be honest, that's not important.
The most important thing is that CTG and I are able to find shortcuts, tricks and those small movements that make replays faster.
Last year, I often simply use the SC or tricks my teammates found, and didn't find so many by myself. :?

Now, each time one of us find something, the other try to find another thing to be better.
CTG and I were rivals since I joined this community, but until now it wasn't a really fair fight because one of us may find a SC the other didn't know.
Now, we are teammates and we exchange our replays. Fair fight, harder fight. Motivation is back ! :D

BonzaiJoe

You two are much faster since you teamed up... it's great with more people in the top

al il professore

krys found the major part of the shortcuts i used last year, and now i miss him. Can i join only the krys part of Damage Inc?  :lol:

Anonymous