News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT34 - Demonic Desert

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2004, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

My improvements from 1:04 to 55.55: 70% from Argammon, 20% own, 10% the team... But I knew the possibility of Argammon's trick before I saw it - I thought it's invalid, because XDude drove once in another direction on one of the ACT tracks and his rpl wasn't valid... After seeing Argammon's live replay I did it. He's rpl helped me only one thing: to know that it's VALID. In spite of this fact I wouldn't send that kind of replay without Argammon...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

That's not true CTG.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Hmmmm... well, you are right. But I didn't want to mention other sources of help...  :wink:

al il professore

LOL i have to forget TIMI... :) new year, new defeats for looping warriors :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Are you trying to be funny? Are you trying to speak english??
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

54.85 - the end of my skills. To reach a better time i need a new trick or learn to use hexeditor...  :)

Anyway, that 2 hours try will cause an ugly failure on my next exam (8 hours and 2 minutes left)...  :cry:

DieselJoe

You have to give priorities to the more important things  :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

Yes, great time, but you should have studied instead
But we can't be quite sure.

satanziege

I feel with you CTG - i made my personally best results when i would have had to learn for my exams instead. It's only natural, but it's impressing how much can be fit into a skull within 8 hours :) Good luck!
FNORD!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG how are you doing so fast replays??? I can't catch you this time! skid such kind of struggle-from-start-to-end tracks!!!!!!!!!!
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

i spent 3 hours on that track since we last talked about it...

Argy

My 55.00 took like 30 minutes and my 54.60 took 10 minutes...
Maybe because I didn't redrive the whole track.

Argammon

CTG:'54.85 - the end of my skills. To reach a better time i need a new trick or learn to use hexeditor... '

So? You got 54,55 already liar ;)

But since you had to to beat my poor 54.60 I had to redrive 80% of the track when I saw your time on the board :/

CTG

And you told not to race this month after your 57.15...  :P

Anyway, it was really a good fight in the last days. I hope I can reach your current time (54.00  :shock: )- still some milliseconds left...  :) The only problem is that my time for racing is not endless and 3 exams are still left...  :?

Arg

I never said I won't race after I send 57.15.

How many examples of propaganda do we need? Someone says something about person X.Y hears it but does not really pay attention and gives wrong information to Z.And Z believes X told a lie!

Do you understand that? In this community I have seen THAT problem DOZENS of times AND it is getting annoying!

Proof:

Argammon said: 'Third of all =P I don't have to much time to race this month because of RLI so I will be happy to take 2-3 place w/o to much effort. '

Interpretion: Argammon will race but does not think it's enough to win.He never said he stops racing ASAP. [That was at the time Arg had 57.15]

Now Mingva posts in the old prediction topic:"My top5 (i'll change to top10 if it will be necessary):

1. Bonzai Joe (he already have strong time)
2. Akoss Poo (I hope he still has power)
3. CTG (it would be great result for him)
4. Argammon (if he really won't race more)
5. zaqrack (are you ready, Zak? ) "

Wherever he got THAT from.

Now CTG reads MINGVAS comment and all he remembers is that ARG said he would not race anymore.

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S