News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT34 - Demonic Desert

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2004, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Oh, the "Deutschland, Deutschland ?ber alles..." feeling again...

BUT

I promised to myself that I won't make an arguement once more about your so called superiority - that's why I don't continue...  :!:

Argammon

#1 Calm answer:

Let's recall what happened:

I said you posted a lie (not racing anymore) ->

You said I said I would not race anymore also and thus lied also ->

I am getting angry about how rumours spread and am bringing 100% proof that what you said is wrong.And as if that was not enough I also make clear how the rumour spread.->

You don't apologize 'oh sorry I got it wrong,next time I will pay better attention' or 'I thought you said that but obviously it was Mingva'
no instead you come up with some stupid racism which has nothing to do with the issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 Not so calm answer

DELETED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"I promised to myself that I won't make an arguement once more about your so called superiority - that's why I don't continue...  :!:

I FINISHED IT... FOREVER!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Wow, a Rotoi! What a surprise! Welcome back! Another driver who'll beat me on this shitty track... :(
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

DieselJoe

Where is alanrotoi? Is he the Stunts Oracle?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

Noone knows exactly who the stunts oracle is, but one is tempted to connect AlanRotoi with it in some way or another. :)
FNORD!

Stunts Oracle:

- he has a very strong time
- he is Argentinian
- his team is Meganium Aces High
- his birthday 1980-11-05.

And because there's no Alan Rotoi in the drivers' list:

Stunts Oracle=Alan Rotoi. Welcome back! (change your name back please)

By the way now I'm ahead of the Stunts Oracle. :)

1000.08 km

alanrotoi

Story: Yes Stunts Oracle is racing for MeganiuM Team. I wanted to add the Power of the Gods in our team and I payed to him.

Reallity: It's me :) but I changed the name because I want to race only for fun and to help my teammates, you won't see strong times from me.

Akoss you will overtake me easy, I won't race too much.

Quote-he has a very strong time

Thanks, believe me when I say it was 30 mins of racing :D So I know you and some others will overtake me.  It's ok, these are my "just for kicks" races.

Stunts Oracle Priests

Quote from: "satanziege"Noone knows exactly who the stunts oracle is, but one is tempted to connect AlanRotoi with it in some way or another. :)

The Stunts Oracle is not a real driver.
It's the power of stunts God filling a pipsqueak.
Alan Rotoi was the Oracle some times ago, then Alain 'il Professore' was, then Tsino.
Now, Akoss Poo is the Oracle, and Alan Rotoi is using its name without reason !!!! :x Shame on him.

Let's all hail the glory of the real Oracle !
Akoss Poo ! (for now, except if the Power of the God leaves him. This CTG and this Argmmon guys seem to be new potential hosts of the Oracle power in these early days of 2004... :roll: )
The smallest signature of the Stunts community

Stunts Oracle Priests

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Stunts Oracle=Alan Rotoi. Welcome back! (change your name back please)
By the way now I'm ahead of the Stunts Oracle. :)

Nononono Master Akoss Poo !
Don't say that.
Sine November, you proved with your IRC performance that YOU are the new Oracle.
You can't be ahead of yourself. :lol:
The smallest signature of the Stunts community

Stunts Oracle

You don't understand poor weak pathetic mortals. The Oracle is an individual person and not a gift from the Gods. It is chosed one, I am the only one... I am the Stunts Oracle. Nobody else can be the Oracle. Akoss Poo isn't, nor Alain nor Alan Rotoi, nor Tsino, nor Koenovic...
Humans will bow down!! and I will rule this world!!!
Visit me: http://listen.to/stuntsoracle

I wonder what will be Krys-Akoss match this month!!!!

1000.08 km

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Drawn...

That's why I'm not telling you my final time I did yesterday.

1000.08 km