News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

HOTU Comp

Started by Krys TOFF, March 23, 2003, 04:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I found a new page dedicated to Stunts, a comp I thought dead : the HOTU comp !
HOTU = Home Of The Underdogs.

I came there searching for new abandoware games, and I thought of this comp stopped in july 2002, just when I wanted to race on it.
And, surprise ! The comp is back since january !

See it there : http://www.geocities.com/jim9136/index.html

Send replays there : jim9136@hotmail.com

It's with rules same as IRC.
Actual leading times can be easily beaten, I did 1:58 with auto trans in less than 5 minutes !
I'm sure a time around 1:30-1:40 is possible with manual gears and some attempts.

alanrotoi

Yeah, we talked about it with jax and zax past week, it isn't very good designed but enough to enjoy.

Mingva

Unfortunately, last update was on 16 January :( I also sent "Pure Evil" replay. But I very liked race commentary. It's so funny :D Who could prepare such reports for IRC or ZCT?

Krys TOFF

Oriooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon Power made another blockbusting victory !
I told you this comp was not dead, you didn't believe ?
So I won ! :D  8)  :P
And guess who is second, with only 0.25 sec behind me ?
Mingva !
Is it Orion period or what ?
4th victory in one month, and Alain is going to a 5th Orion victory at Z25 (or so I hope :wink: ).

And for those who liked the commentary, there's a new one, as good as the previous.
Start your engines, download the new track (I know the new track isn't very good, the previous was better... :? ) and race on this one with us !
I remember you it's an IRC-like comp : Indycar, no shorcuts, have to take Stunts elements completely.

al il professore

well its no shortcuts? well when it stoppeD? Well i promised not to start a new sentence with well...

well jim must have not allowed my rpl, sent the day before yesterday
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Wow, I wouldn't have thought it would live up again... forgot to send my replay. But I'm looking forward to driving this new track, even if it sucks :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Alain said :
Quotewell jim must have not allowed my rpl, sent the day before yesterday

Well, deadline is not clearly defined in the site, but i suppose it ended last day of april.
Btw, site updated has been made 5th May and the day before yesterday was the 8th. So, it's logical that your time isn't on it. :wink:

BJ said :
QuoteWow, I wouldn't have thought it would live up again... forgot to send my replay.

Your choice, your funeral.
You did the same mistake at Trujillo and I won also.
Don't tell me I didn't warned you about it. :wink:  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

On Trujillo I hadn't even finished :D
I don't know if I would have beaten you on HOTU, what was your time?
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Check it on the results page of HOTU comp site there :
http://www.geocities.com/jim9136/com.html
And enjoy the funny comments, I like them.

Krys TOFF

AH AH AH.
Alain and BJ decided to join Mingva and me on this comp, but it doesn't change anything : I'm the leader here and earned a 2nd victory in a raw !
Stay behind BJ, I like it when you are far behind me. :P  :lol:

al il professore

this puny jim doesnt know us at all :)
he says alain: problems: slow driving...

and the comments he made on my helluva ride: AH AH AH

another good competition is born :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Drive faster and Jim will change his comments. :wink:  :lol:

al il professore

ah ah ah. I am still so proud of driving that fast in IRC competition that nothing is better now :)

Krys TOFF

AAAARGH !
HT4 track is horrible ! :evil:

Mingva

I'm a bit late but anyway...

CONGRATULATIONS to Krys for his amazing victory in HOTU championship